jordan melo m10

Really anxious for a first impression on these.  I think I'd enjoy them but maybe would enjoy the XX8 SE upper more...

The mesh on the shrouded xx8 spoiled me. It just isn't the same on the SE :/

That's why I wanna try these SOOO bad!

@Crazy EBW  do the XX8 or SE have these ankle notches?  Just noticed this pic of the M10, I've always liked this in my shoes

jordan-melo-m10-gamma-blue-15.jpg

The SE have the loops all the way to the top. They don't have the traditional holes at the top like the Melos do. Look at the bel airs on the page before and you'll sort of see it. They definitely lock down the foot but I'm interested in seeing how the Melos will feel in comparison at that particular part of the foot.

Seeing those bel airs makes me regret passing on them. :frown:

The SE have the loops all the way to the top. They don't have the traditional holes at the top like the Melos do. Look at the bel airs on the page before and you'll sort of see it. They definitely lock down the foot but I'm interested in seeing how the Melos will feel in comparison at that particular part of the foot.

Seeing those bel airs makes me regret passing on them. :frown:

I actually mean the padded pieces inside the shoe around the ankle area. Notches was probably a bad term to use there

Just realized the pic didn't post -- here are the padded pieces I mean

Last edited:
These look extremely promising. Launch color way and red suede pair are a go. Can't wait to get the flight plate and unlocked zoom on the court

The yellow laces are off but I still really like these!

I'll probably cop the launch color.

I'll probably pass on the xmas pair. I like the gamma blue launch colorway better....

you guys think this is just the xx8 se but maybe a little heavier because of the leather upper? everything else is the exact same right?

you guys think this is just the xx8 se but maybe a little heavier because of the leather upper? everything else is the exact same right?

The midsole and outsole is, yes. The heel counter is definitely a different feel and the lacing is overall the same with the exception of the traditional holes at the top. It should definitely be a different feel at the top.

I'm getting so excited about these man!

Back
Top Bottom