jordan melo m10

Not trying to hate but are you guys paying box price plus tax for these shoes

If not I hope your getting a discount

Not trying to hate but are you guys paying box price plus tax for these shoes

If not I hope your getting a discount
I feel you -- I've got some ftl and champs rewards that expire fairly soon so I was thinking of using those.  No sales tax here in MN too...

These Melos could sit, but I can't be certain because everything with this midsole setup has been selling out like mad (regular XX8s and SEs)

I don't personally like melos, but they are very comfortable. I have a pair of M9s from the snake pack and they may be one of the more comfortable shoes I've worn. I can only imagine how they are on court as I don't play.

@XplosiveJeff
  can you provide a comparison at all in fit/feel compare to the SE? Thanks for the pics

Just tried both on to get a feel of the similarities/differences.

As expected, both shoes feel extremely similar.

-Go with the same size as the xx8 SE. Same width, same length
-M10 does not have a bootie/achilles pillow but the padded notches found in the xx8 se are present.
-Tongue on the M10 is less padded up top compared to the se and is cut a bit lower. This does not hinder comfort though.
-Lace loops on the M10 allow for much easier lacing but this may affect lockdown in-between playing. No problems with lockdown atm but definitely not as snug as the se.
-I'm not going to do it but you can wear the M10 on one foot and the xx8 SE on the other to hoop in and might forget you are wearing two different shoes

^Much appreciated.  Looking forward to lacing them up this weekend 
smokin.gif

So...we get the powder blue version, but Melo gets a true Knicks colorway? Makes nonsense. I love the M10, but I want true Knicks colorways along with the expected energy colorways.

So...we get the powder blue version, but Melo gets a true Knicks colorway? Makes nonsense. I love the M10, but I want true Knicks colorways along with the expected energy colorways.
Are you sure the pair he has on isn't the powder blue one?  Looks pretty close to me

tested these out tonight. i like the xx8 se better. the melos were a lil heavier and less snug.

but overall a good shoe though. if you cant get an SE and you dont like the superflys. this is a shoe i recommend

You must have bad eyes. The hue is pretty different from the colorway we're getting. Welp!
Oh yeah you're right I have terrible eyes...

Just saying, I would have to see the launch colorway in person.  It is listed as Dark Powder Blue and in some pictures looks darker than in others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom