Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

20BD432D-12C3-4D2A-84A5-72C3E1544216.jpeg

tell me which one looks better… f what u heard 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not at all a stickler for having NA instead of the jumpman, BUT NA does look better IMO.

193K pairs for the Playoff 13 shock drop on SNKRS today. Really hoping that the 300K number being thrown around for these is wrong and closer to what the playoff 13s got

20BD432D-12C3-4D2A-84A5-72C3E1544216.jpeg

tell me which one looks better… f what u heard 🤷🏾‍♂️
I’m trying to imagine from the perspective of someone who don’t know any better. I feel like the Jordan logo would get more clout/attention from non-sneakerheads (AKA most people) than regular ol’ Nike branding. “What’s so special about Nikes we got cheap Nikes at home”

Of course I (slightly) prefer the NA but that’s only cuz yall successfully brainwashed me

That's fair, yeah. I'm aware I'm definitely an outlier when it comes to being a young sneaker enthusiast as most people in my age group simply see Jordan's as a status symbol, or a trend to hop on and off of as they please. It's like when the Supreme Jordan 5s dropped and complex news was interviewing all the lame, culture vulture hypebeasts that were in line and pretty much all of them had zero knowledge of when the 5 originally released or that they were inspired by the p51 mustang, among other simple trivia. :lol:
I just wanted to make it known that there are indeed younger people who truly care about these sneakers, though I know we are quite rare.
489D73C2-F22F-4750-B3C6-08F6709489B0.gif

I’m trying to imagine from the perspective of someone who don’t know any better. I feel like the Jordan logo would get more clout/attention from non-sneakerheads (AKA most people) than regular ol’ Nike branding. “What’s so special about Nikes we got cheap Nikes at home”

Of course I (slightly) prefer the NA but that’s only cuz yall successfully brainwashed me

For context of this convo, about how old are you?

No, fake made up day they're using cause Bron is about to break the all-time scoring record.
What's even more impressive is that he just passed Steven Nash on the all time assist list.

4th is probably as far as he's gonna get, but it's still darn impressive.

The all time scoring leader and top 4 in assists.

...as Stone Cold would say:

what-wtf.gif

NA definitely looks better, but I'm biased b/c I grew up with it. That said, I agree that if JB was a thing at that time, NA would NOT have been on there. Tinker was trying hard to take off all Nike branding. The 3 was designed with the swoosh in mind on the lateral side (see the Tinker 3), and he got approval to remove it, but had to keep NA on the back tab.

Truth be told, the 3s look like they're missing something; the swoosh on the Tinkers looks amazing. It's just not what MJ wore, so people hate on it. Design wise, it can be argued that the 3s don't look complete without the swoosh on the side.

I bet that's why JB shifted to the jumpman; b/c that was the goal all along. But people, particularly us OGs, aways pined for NA back tabs so they brought it back. I doubt if the next generation really cared from an aesthetic point of view. And as someone said above, the jumpman probably has more clout for the new generation anyway.

Back
Top Bottom