Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Man these games JB does to us

Air-Jordan-3-Desert-Elephant-CT8532-008-Release-Date-2.jpg

AJ3.jpg

They look too orange for me

I would have liked them better if the tan was more brown instead of peach

At first I thought the jumpman and sockliner were red/infrared, but these pics make it clearer

So I see they did the tan on the orange side to match with the sockliner and jumpman

If those eyelet panels and collar are closer to beige than a weird pink/purple hue im seeing ill be leaning more towards a yes im stll kinda on a fence.

The accent color(orange) i think could've been another brown or maybe white idk. Don t get me wrong i love orange its actually my favorite color but i feel there could be another color more fitting on this CW.

If those eyelet panels and collar are closer to beige than a weird pink/purple hue im seeing ill be leaning more towards a yes im stll kinda on a fence.

The accent color(orange) i think could've been another brown or maybe white idk. Don t get me wrong i love orange its actually my favorite color but i feel there could be another color more fitting on this CW.
The eyelet panels and collar are definitely grey. Nowhere on this shoe will you find pink or purple. Time to fix the contrast on whatever your using to view these shoes lol

I’m pretty sure it’s common knowledge brown and black don’t go together. If you had to wear a black suit somewhere would you wear it with brown shoes or vice versa? When some of the Cleveland Browns or San Diego Padres players wear there home or alternate uniforms with black shoes don’t they look ridiculous? You wouldn’t wear a black belt with khakis right? Or your cousin doesn’t rock black socks with Mocha IIIs?

Last edited:
Brown doesn’t clash with black.
Traditionally, it’s not recommended to wear brown with black because it clashes. That’s why brown shoes with a black suit look terrible.
I’m pretty sure it’s common knowledge brown and black don’t go together. If you had to wear a black suit somewhere would you wear it with brown shoes or vice versa? When some of the Cleveland Browns players wear there home or alternate uniforms with black shoes don’t they look ridiculous? You wouldn’t wear a black belt with khakis right? Or your cousin doesn’t rock black socks with Mocha IIIs?

Yes, traditionally black and brown is a no. But I’ve seen used to purposely create the contrast. Just depends on how it’s put together.

Traditionally, it’s not recommended to wear brown with black because it clashes. That’s why brown shoes with a black suit look terrible.

Yes, traditionally black and brown is a no. But I’ve seen used to purposely create the contrast. Just depends on how it’s put together.

Plenty of black shoes with Gum(a shade of brown) bottoms that look clean. Wear whatever yall want lol its clothes man if it makes you feel good who cares what others think.

Last edited:
Look, fashion is all about how you wear it. The “black and brown” combo is a sophisticated look and not everyone can pull it off. The idea that two neutral colors “clash” is wildly off base.
FE2444F0-A3C7-4146-8F70-08A5C7AAE70D.jpeg

3309B69F-8D94-441F-ABC2-0E91390A5325.jpeg

B6FF3850-8049-48C8-89E6-976281D00CA4.jpeg

0090B614-2FA9-4B18-ABAC-2B92B29DAF65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom