Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

1s and 3s are different silhouettes. Just because something works on 1 show doesn't mean it'll work on the next. That's like putting these same colors on a pair of air monarchs and claiming they are fire because the color way looked good on some Travis Scotts. The mental gymnastics y'all are going through to justify this abomination is sickening. The shoe is trash... Hope JB does the right thing and throws this whole idea on the trash can.

done-smile.gif

I guess that's why the Travis Scott 1s were/are so unpopular(sarcasm font)..

travis-scott-air-jordan-1-brown-release-date-cd4487-100-pair.jpeg

Because critical thinking and reading is hard for you, the silhouette makes them clash. Colors and placement can make or break a shoe. That's exactly what I said.

Your point about Travis? It's a shoe that would have sold if it were pink and green because of the brand.

1s and 3s are different silhouettes. Just because something works on 1 show doesn't mean it'll work on the next. That's like putting these same colors on a pair of air monarchs and claiming they are fire because the color way looked good on some Travis Scotts. The mental gymnastics y'all are going through to justify this abomination is sickening. The shoe is trash... Hope JB does the right thing and throws this whole idea on the trash can.

done-smile.gif

Thank you. I've said my peace.

Because critical thinking and reading is hard for you, the silhouette makes them clash. Colors and placement can make or break a shoe. That's exactly what I said.

Your point about Travis? It's a shoe that would have sold if it were pink and green because of the brand.
:rofl:this guy talking about "critical thinking". Black and brown clashes??? Said no one ever in the fashion world

done-smile.gif
Oh really!! 1s and IIIs are different?! I didn't know that!

Always amused coming into these threads and reading myopic comments like these.

A few years ago when the BC3s dropped so many was asking for this toe, shape and leather. Red tucked behind the tongue, and you have finally gave them what they wanted.

With a carpet tongue and BROWN ep and the ever so wanted on a 3, the Jumpman Air. You guys over at JB are amazing. 3b447f1c-dfef-4f36-ab47-a38bc620ccc2.nba_1_1280x720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom