Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

If they got rid of the pink hue and the red eyelets…

Did a quick red and orange desaturation.

3177BA83-2A79-4498-B7A4-A3A4D018C942.jpeg

These I could mess with.

They’re basically blk cement iiis with brown on the mudguard and heel.

And somehow, that small change change takes them from arguably the best sig jordan to absolute trash? Lol

I still see blk cement 3’s when i look @ these. Minus the actual cement print of course, but still. These aren’t different enough from those for me to process them as anything else.

The browns a nice touch.

You want old jordans? Buy em…

Last edited:
They’re basically blk cement iiis with brown on the mudguard and heel.

And somehow, that small change change takes them from arguably the best sig jordan to absolute trash? Lol

I still see blk cement 3’s when i look @ these. Minus the actual cement print of course, but still. These aren’t different enough from those for me to process them as anything else.

The browns a nice touch.

You want old jordans? Buy em…

Well it's not a small change. The Brown and Black clash with one another and don't flow. The reason why the Black and grey elephant print works is because the colors complement one another. A silhouette is made or broken by color placement.

They would definitely look better with regular elephant print imo.

But they're still close enough to the BCs, that I'll go for a pair.

...mos def not resell worthy though.

there is 0 clash happening forreal.

None @ all. Lol

Does the brown on the mocha 3’s clash too? Both white, black and everything in between are technically shades, not colors.

Why should brown and white work well together, and brown and black clash?

As previously mentioned, the usage of brown for the travis and mocha 1’s worked. Why should these be the exception?

Last edited:
Well it's not a small change. The Brown and Black clash with one another and don't flow. The reason why the Black and grey elephant print works is because the colors complement one another. A silhouette is made or broken by color placement.
I guess that's why the Travis Scott 1s were/are so unpopular(sarcasm font)..

travis-scott-air-jordan-1-brown-release-date-cd4487-100-pair.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom