Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

A 6 dollar shoe . What a guy!
nerd.gif
Hahahaha nice. I'd love a pair of those too along with those Colombias 
happy.gif

Hmmm....

1. Nike air return
    Og retro boxes
    Retro cards
    Softer leather, more cushioning, triangular mold/shape, thicker and longer tongues
    True colors
    Reasonable price
    Produce more pairs

The last comfortable pairs IMO were the 03 chrome 8, 03 18s, and 03 cement 3, all 2003 :smokin
This man knows

thanks repped.

What do you mean true colors. Like true to their original counterpart? Those Columbias look off

i meant true as in if they camouflage (blend in) into the og/2000/1/2/3 colorways then yea its on point

It has...I don't think by that much ($60), but it has.

I understand labor laws and more scrutiny on foreign labor may have impacted cost to produce, but with the amount of synthesized materials that are in Jordans, the impact of that can't be significant enough to call for an approximate 80% increase in price (based on Jordan 3's being 110) for "like goods".

I suppose transportation also plays a role in the increased price, but I absolutely refuse to believe that it results in an increase in price by that much. I obviously could be wrong.

I certainly think the price increase is more related to Nike's stock price increase...

It is complaining, "aww man they're raising the prices I don't want to spend that much" is a complaint.
Nobody is making you buy the shoes and you don't need them. But if complaint and still buying them makes you feel better then more power to you.
Ummmmmm.... No... Again... I have NOT purchased a pair of Jordan's since Chambray and Tour Yellow 7's! That's you young dummies spending car notes on cardboard Jordan's! You and anybody else who says they are fine paying $200+ for them are simple minded followers! So have fun looking like everybody else wearing the same J's over and over again while the company does absolutely NOTHING for you lol

^Repped. The other dude is acting like JB is forcing him to buy.
By all means you can continue to make Jordan a billionaire lmao... Silly Sheep!!

This... to every complaining post in this thread

Really? Your comparing gas prices to shoe prices? The things you named are necessities in life and the prices DID NOT increase 50-100 dollars! Lmao @ everybody attempting to justify these outrageous prices for the cardboard Jordan's that have released over the past 7 years and in the future!
You either didn't read this or you just dont have any responsibilities!

If JB ended today I wud have not give a damn...things wud b better off..

Never thought I wud even think to say this but the ppl now into it...

Forget it

^^I rest my case

Yall dude would buy some velcro jays if they had a jumpman on it...

Last edited:
^^I rest my case

Yall dude would buy some velcro jays if they had a jumpman on it...

You're saying this as millions of ugly fusions across the country sit on shelves :lol:

Only EXTREMELY ignorant people would buy a shoe solely to have a jumpman logo on them, a proper hypebeast like the ones on NT would at least wear retros.

no, but inflation has.. 140 dollars 15 years ago is equivelant to about 196 dollars today..

http://www.measuringworth.com/uscompare/relativevalue.php

gas isnt the same price it was in 1999, neither is coke, milk, bread, cars.. etc.. so why would you expect jordans are the same price?

This... to every complaining post in this thread

Yes, prices for these things are higher. But has Coke declined in quality? Still tastes the same. Same goes for, milk, bread, etc... Jordans, have they declined in quality? You bet they have! I think people wouldn't have a hard time accepting the prices if the shoes were still made as they once were.

Last edited:
You either didn't read this or you just dont have any responsibilities!

There are things in life that you need and things you want. Do I need jordans ? No I don't. Do I want the ones that I think are dope ? Yes I do. As an adult with a decent career I can put money aside for my bills, put money aside to save and still have disposable income. What I choose to do with my EXTRA money is my choice. I'm not homeless wearing Jordans. my priorities are in order. So for now I'll just buy the jordans I want and do as I wish with MY money.

P.s it's not my fault that you haven't bought jordans in years I couldn't care less about what you own.

All of your replies have a subtext of struggle lmao

Last edited:
Yes, prices for these things are higher. But has Coke declined in quality? Still tastes the same. Same goes for, milk, bread, etc... Jordans, have they declined in quality? You bet they have! I think people wouldn't have a hard time accepting the prices if the shoes were still made as they once were.
So don't stress yourself stop buying them save your money and be happy, the world is a cruel place and your opinion doesn't matter to these companies as much as you think, for every shoe you complain and don't buy there is someone who'll buy it ( only part jb cares about) and deal with what they get.

So don't stress yourself stop buying them save your money and be happy, the world is a cruel place and your opinion doesn't matter to these companies as much as you think, for every shoe you complain and don't buy there is someone who'll buy it ( only part jb cares about) and deal with what they get.

Sounds like you're the one stressing over it. People are going to complain about anything no matter what. So either get used to it or move on. I personally couldn't care less about JB anymore and what they do. If they release a shoe and I like it enough to pay the price for them, I'll buy them.

Last edited:
There are things in life that you need and things you want. Do I need jordans ? No I don't. Do I want the ones that I think are dope ? Yes I do. As an adult with a decent career I can put money aside for my bills, put money aside to save and still have disposable income. What I choose to do with my EXTRA money is my choice. I'm not homeless wearing Jordans. my priorities are in order. So for now I'll just buy the jordans I want and do as I wish with MY money.

P.s it's not my fault that you haven't bought jordans in years I couldn't care less about what you own.

All of your replies have a subtext of struggle lmao
I have not bought them in years because they are TRASH! I grew up wearing Jordan's when they were the ish... You like paying hundreds for trash, do you! I'm sure you have plenty of money to waste on the same shoes over and over that barely cost me over $100 when they were great top notch quality! And this talk of struggle... Lmao! Because you spend 200+ on one, 1, uno, pair of cardboard J's while I take that same 200+ on 3,4,5 pairs of Nike retros from outlet stores I am of the struggle? Sounds like common sense to me! But Your right... You CAN buy what you like lol!

Last edited:
This whole thread has derailed.

My only point was the idea that JB has to charge us more because the quality is going to go up is bs. Quality allegedly was up during the Bin series, but prices were lower than they'll be next year. Quality was up 15 years ago, but price was much lower.

It's whatever though...As many people already stated, if you aren't comfortable paying the increased prices, then simply don't buy the product. But you guys trying to legitimize the price increase are talking silly. JB is increasing the prices because they can. They have an elastic product...They can raise the prices and people will still buy. There's no need to go any further in this argument than that.

Dudes talkin bout they are willing to pay $220 on Jordans if they truly resemble the OG are funny to me. You may get your wish sooner than later.

I guess in this current era, people have become accustomed to paying resell price for Jordans anyway, so what's a little more?

Retail or move on fellas!

Back
Top Bottom