Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Is there proof of this or some bull spit by nike to add hype?

Because that all red midsole does not look like something nike would have done in the late 80's

None of their shoes at time had a boring one color midsole like that

Is there proof of this or some bull spit by nike to add hype?

Because that all red midsole does not look like something nike would have done in the late 80's

None of their shoes at time had a boring one color midsole like that

NK, look at the trash they are churning out. You think they wouldn't bat and eyelid and come up with some BS story about alternate/scrapped samples. :smh:

They didn't bother remastering some of these molds at all man :lol:

The lack of piping on the "Wing It" joints is a step up though.

I'm sorry but all I seen were some beautiful 12s

Those are the best things releasing.

May pick up the black V lows and make them into all blackout Vs.
What do you think the chances of bred 12s are next year
we're getting these ,cherrys,and French blues
It's gonna be madness, just as we thought the game was slowing down.next year gonna be crazy again

Last edited:
What do you think the chances of bred 12s are next year
we're getting these ,cherrys,and French blues
It's gonna be madness, just as we thought the game was slowing down.next year gonna be crazy again

I think it's a good chance we get them next year.
IMO the French Blues and Black/Red are the best 12s, but I stopped wearing anything past 4s.
Just been on the high-send game because JB prices are almost the same price.

JB is forcing people to like and accept new retro plus color ways instead of hashing out OGs all the time or re-releasing everything. SMART!!!!!!!!!!

JB would surely fade if they just re-released stuff all of the time. This Spring 2016 collection is fire

JB is forcing people to like and accept new retro plus color ways 

The V's from last saturday and last month would like to have a word with you......

FSR available of both everywhere.

Also, no one forces anything on you.

Its your choice to spend your hard earned money how you please.

so have the last few releses been remastered, or they only doing" SELECT" shoes for the remastered B.S????

so have the last few releses been remastered, or they only doing" SELECT" shoes for the remastered B.S????

JB said all of their retros are now remastered. I posted the direct quote earlier in the thread.

Of course it's all bs but all retros are now "remastered".

JB is forcing people to like and accept new retro plus color ways instead of hashing out OGs all the time or re-releasing everything. SMART!!!!!!!!!!

JB would surely fade if they just re-released stuff all of the time. This Spring 2016 collection is fire

Nike's not forcing people to do anything. :smh:

JB's not forcing anyone...

Anyway, with those wing it joints, people are starting to like 2's now. If the hype goes out like 1's then I've seen everything.

Lots of money saved... for now.

Back
Top Bottom