Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Lol thanks....DB 9s are great Dont get me wrong but I think the quality is way under par from what people think they are..that toe box material is going to crease after 3 wears and I didn't want to take the risk with JB quality anymore, plus the 9 model isn't my favorite so letting them go didn't hurt one bit...my DB9s where dead stock and his South Beaches where 9/10 barely yellowing og box laces everything. He was Mexican so I guess these meant more to him than SB8s.

Honestly that trade wasnt much of a come up where im from

ANY south beach thats not DS thats about maybe a 11 or smaller go for about 500 or if youre lucky 550.

DBs go for about 430-500 and they will only rise where as i dont see the south beach raising any time soon. not to mention DBs are rarer. so i mean...even trade not much winning if i woulda did this trade in houston

Do you think me selling my size 12 pair worn with sole savers and wearable, worn 3 times good for 400?

Last edited:
Honestly that trade wasnt much of a come up where im from

ANY south beach thats not DS thats about maybe a 11 or smaller go for about 500 or if youre lucky 550.

DBs go for about 430-500 and they will only rise where as i dont see the south beach raising any time soon. not to mention DBs are rarer. so i mean...even trade not much winning if i woulda did this trade in houston
in terms of quality though SB8s take the cake over these...JB has fallen off hard in that area and the leather on these DBs are ridiculously bad...even though they are limited i havent seen the price go up that much at all on these and I dont see them reaching DB 6 or 3 status in terms of monetary value...these arent Bin series 

Sold my GMP pack and used the funds to purchase these..The details make these shoes even more awesome in person.. Definitely the best out of the DB series.

Last edited:
in terms of quality though SB8s take the cake over these...JB has fallen off hard in that area and the leather on these DBs are ridiculously bad...even though they are limited i havent seen the price go up that much at all on these and I dont see them reaching DB 6 or 3 status in terms of monetary value...these arent Bin series 

These arent leather though. and they WILL go up. trust me...remember DB 4s? they were hovering at about 380 and one point and next thing you know. 550-600. :smh:

I'd say those 2 ^^^^^ were my best retail purchases in November 2012 no doubt.  I was very happy/fortunate to get them both off of NDC.

EDIT:  Just glanced and thought they were Galaxy Rookies.  My bad.  The foams are lookin nice, congrats on the pick ups PO

Last edited:
Whoever gets the bin 2 wins big time!

I don't know about that. All comes down to preference. I'm not a big fan of 2's in general, and I really like what they did with the IX, whereas I don't see myself ever wearing green kicks that look like a party shirt. I'm sure someone else does though!

I'm thinking value wise and rarity because it will be easier to get the db 9 again and for a cheaper price

Someone offered me dead stock Miami Vice Lebron 9s for my ds doernbechers. What do you guys think about that trade?

Back
Top Bottom