Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

this pack wasnt really that limited... who confirmed 2k pairs? 

Many reputable sites confirmed. Demand just wasn't high like that jordan 1 and melo 9 yots pack. Seen those hit several outlets for $200. I believe retail was $280...but too much. I like the concept of the colors and why they used them, but I only wanted the jordan 1. I wasn't paying an extra $170+ for a melo shoe. Same thoughts on what is going on with the cp3 in the brazil pack.

This is far from a flop! A sellout is a sellout, and they and they reached their goal. Whether it's 2000 pairs or 20,000. JB put this pack together, and they didn't lose any money on them. The goal from the get go was to put out a product that would sell, and they accomplished that. Regardless whether you like or dislike the shoe, at the end of the day it was a success. Only thing that makes this a flop is resale value , and JB could care less about the resale value on these. They aren't losing any sleep and sure as hell didn't lose any money whatsoever. So I ask you, how can anyone say this was a flop?! This pack is worth what anyone is willing to pay.
no body is talking about JB flop, they could have made a bread shoe with a jump man on it, place a limited tag, and ya'll hypebeasts would've eat it all up in 5 mins. we're talking about reseller flop as im starting to see plenty of pairs on my group going up for retail plus tax resell. 

Last edited:
hows the sizing on the brazil 6?.. i have cigars and chapagnes in 8.5.. and they fit me perfect (normally in a 9/9.5 in most)

also if any knows of a pair near retail, shot me a pm

Nah .... Instant sellout is major success. Limited to 2k on these and taking hours to sellout is a joke.

Where are you guys getting this "hour" "hours"? The sites that I saw were gone in minutes, as in like 5 minutes.

Where are you guys getting this "hour" "hours"? The sites that I saw were gone in minutes, as in like 5 minutes.

Footlocker lasted for about an hour, while ndc went pretty fast.
Of course it depends on your size.
I checked out with a size 10.5 at 5:30ish on footlocker.

Footlocker lasted for about an hour, while ndc went pretty fast.
Of course it depends on your size.
I checked out with a size 10.5 at 5:30ish on footlocker.

Well yeah, FTL/EAS takes hours to sell out on most releases regardless of quantifty just based on their checkout process so it's kinda hard to gaugue based on those sites. All I know is that on NDC at 5:04, every size was giving the OOS popup.

I was trying to get a pair from Nike and FTL and a few minutes after 5:00 there was a 40 minute checkout wait. So you figure they are selling these and all the others that dropped this morning plus the cart errors that you always get and even the most limited shoe is going to take a lot more time to sell out.

Im saying an hour just as an estimation i know these went really fast on NDC" but their OOS tweet came roughly 55 mins after release. I never count footlocker just because of how their timers and stuff work.

And this hypebeast phrase kills me, anyone who buys something someone else doesnt like or that isnt an og color is a hypebeast now. I think 95% of this forum is "hypebeast" in some fashion, look at how many times people are (esp some of the main mofos calling people hypebeast) like 'aw man JB puttin out crap or BS colors' but almost always before release the shoe has grown on them...

Not that anything is wrong with that i am just saying look in the mirror because most of the behavior that people are calling hypebeast ish, is the same stuff that that person is doing.

The "culture" now... :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
CP3's should've never even been a part of this pack.
roll.gif

Last edited:

CP3's should've never even been a part of this pack.
roll.gif

I'm sure nike ULTIMATELY just wanted to test if they could sell retros packaged with other nike shoes that normally wouldn't sell too well. and the answer will always be yes. They could package them with the most meaningless nike slide sandals or something and people would still buy them just for the retros. no matter the price. that's how hungry all these idiots have become for the retro jordans
eyes.gif
. first with the cdp's some people (not all) bought some packs just for 1 shoe. now jb realizes they could include something even cheaper and make even more money. seems like jb does little tests like this every now and then just to see what they can cook up in the near future based on the results.

Just sold my CP3s on the bassy for $150 . for anybody gauging sell price

so in essence $400 for the 6s, which is what i paid for my cigars so guess that's about on par? ppl have said the quality is there soi 'm guessing on the same level as the champ pack.

so in essence $400 for the 6s, which is what i paid for my cigars so guess that's about on par? ppl have said the quality is there soi 'm guessing on the same level as the champ pack.

I think the brazils have a little better/softer leather than the cigars, all three do have great quality though.

Pass on these. Im just going to wait for the new oreo 6s alkost similar to that brazil except for the green and yellow. Anyway, mot all retailer branches will have this pack not because its suuuuper limited but because they chose not to get it since this mght just sit on the shelves (suburban areas). Thsts why there are a lot of stocks in retail branches that sre holding this pack.

LOL whaaaat?

I think the brazils have a little better/softer leather than the cigars, all three do have great quality though.

The leather on the Brazils is ridiculous! Cigs is awesome quality too, but the Brazils softness is whoa!!!!

Last edited:
Brazils have that hard Italian couch leather. Next year i expect this fromJB

Yeah, if JB is going to make the quality of all retros as good as the Brazils next year, it's going to be an expensive year cause im buying everything!

There can't only be 2,000 of these, with the amount people are trying to sell already

I wonder how hard they would be to get if people didn't think they could make some money off them

Back
Top Bottom