Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Ny craigslist guys says he sellin the 6s for 159 each... Idk if I belive there real but anyone wanna take a look there u go nyc craigslist

Nah .... Instant sellout is major success. Limited to 2k on these and taking hours to sellout is a joke.

i don't think it matters if it sells out instant or sells out in 4 hours or even sells out in 2 weeks.
the bottom line shows sold. space holding the products is constant regardless.
this is nike's view of course
as a consumer, it shouldn't even matter if it sells out instantly or in 2 weeks unless you are one of those people who care about owning a pair of shoes that sellsout instantly

As much as I believe these are a huge waste of money, that doesn't mean those who really want the pack shouldn't be able to get them.

Good thing it really looks like these are actually available to those that want them, and actually sitting for a minute so copping isn't a problem if you're being diligent.

Grats to those who copped. It looks as though resellers made minimal profits this time around.

i think it would've been cool if they came with two pair of sixes. a black/brazilian themed one and a white/brazilian themed shoe. 
worddd...there's no black in the brazil flag anyway so why they used a black dominant sneaker who knows...but that double VI pacc would have been dope

I m still in shock that people dont belive a sellout within an hour is good esp at $500retail and on top of that complaining how low resale is.. Last i checked thats what everyone hopes for at a minimum. So now a change?

i don't think it matters if it sells out instant or sells out in 4 hours or even sells out in 2 weeks.
the bottom line shows sold. space holding the products is constant regardless.
this is nike's view of course
as a consumer, it shouldn't even matter if it sells out instantly or in 2 weeks unless you are one of those people who care about owning a pair of shoes that sellsout instantly
This guygets it, repped!

This is far from a flop! A sellout is a sellout, and they and they reached their goal. Whether it's 2000 pairs or 20,000. JB put this pack together, and they didn't lose any money on them. The goal from the get go was to put out a product that would sell, and they accomplished that. Regardless whether you like or dislike the shoe, at the end of the day it was a success. Only thing that makes this a flop is resale value , and JB could care less about the resale value on these. They aren't losing any sleep and sure as hell didn't lose any money whatsoever. So I ask you, how can anyone say this was a flop?! This pack is worth what anyone is willing to pay.

Some are saying footlocker oversold these and are canceling some orders, anybody get cancelled or are these twitter rumors to be ignored?

i think it would've been cool if they came with two pair of sixes. a black/brazilian themed one and a white/brazilian themed shoe. 

Nah....that would have been to easy of an idea for jb. Prob had tonmake cp3 happy since they did a pack with the melo 9 and jordan 1 last year for the yots pack.so now it was cp3 turn

How much would I have to add for a trade for these if I'm offering the cigar 6s?

Straight trade in my opinion. No extra cash unless maybe $20 for shipping. Resell on cigars is surpassing retail plus some resell prices on the brazil pack now

Back
Top Bottom