Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Lol thats what i was thinkin, im like i know he got no reason to lie but damn 700. Lol NYC gets spoiled lol.
at least a thousand pairs of every GR, but resellers usually sit there all day and line up cop get back online etc,  thats what happened with the carmines. its jordan premiere store so they flood it lol

at least a thousand pairs of every GR, but resellers usually sit there all day and line up cop get back online etc,  thats what happened with the carmines. its jordan premiere store so they flood it lol
True i need to get out there then haha.

Brazils have that hard Italian couch leather. Next year i expect this fromJB

Yeah, if JB is going to make the quality of all retros as good as the Brazils next year, it's going to be an expensive year cause im buying everything!

that WOULD be nice, BUT i'm still feeling like no matter what, i'm done at the end of the year. i've spent so much time and effort and money over all these years, and stuck with nike/jb thru thick and thin that it's a "too little, too late" kind of a deal with me.

they're giving us "remastered" (this still makes me :rofl: ) retros with higher quality soon, but only after they've shock tested and raise the price how many times?? only to raise it more bc now they'll be "remastered"? no thx. i really do feel bad for those just getting into the game. :x

all they really have left is nike air on models 3-6. by the time they do that, the way things are going, i prolly won't even care anymore. bc i've collected pretty much all my grails over the years, i'm in a position to finally be able to say FU to conglomerate monster nike. and that's exactly what i intend to do.

*sighs and wipes sweat off forehead*

:smokin

I dont really care how many were released to be honest. I wanted the pack from the get.

Same here i know most talked bad about it but if i missed the pack i was going to buy the 6s regardless. From the moment i saw the first on feet pics i wanted them.

that WOULD be nice, BUT i'm still feeling like no matter what, i'm done at the end of the year. i've spent so much time and effort and money over all these years, and stuck with nike/jb thru thick and thin that it's a "too little, too late" kind of a deal with me.

they're giving us "remastered" (this still makes me :rofl: ) retros with higher quality soon, but only after they've shock tested and raise the price how many times?? only to raise it more bc now they'll be "remastered"? no thx. i really do feel bad for those just getting into the game. :x

all they really have left is nike air on models 3-6. by the time they do that, the way things are going, i prolly won't even care anymore. bc i've collected pretty much all my grails over the years, i'm in a position to finally be able to say FU to conglomerate monster nike. and that's exactly what i intend to do.

*sighs and wipes sweat off forehead*

:smokin

Lol i can agree with this but for me some of these new retro CWs I like just as much as the OGs

Yeh as many as i have I'll never stop. I may have breaks but il never retire. Not gonna kid myself or anyone i know. Just thinking of the size of the collect tho when i retire from working life is pretty.... Crazy?

^^
i'm over 200 in, which i know is nothing compare to some collections, but at this point its beyond ridiculous. i'ma redirect all this money somewhere else. nike/has gotten more than enough of it. the greed is what ultimately has turned me all the way off now.

If that's how you feel about it. Never owned a fake pair of shoes in my life. Believe I got every angle, every up close, and pics of the box, with the receipt. But I know how it goes. Haters gonna hate. Just glad I got my pair

Screenshot of the $320 sales price or it didn't happen

View media item 1039530 this is just a Scotty of the actual eBay listing. I messages him last night to see if I could talk him into free shipping. He agreed and now I'm just waiting on the invoice. Hopefully he doesn't backtrack. But still. I'll gladly pay that 334 over the mid 400's to 500s some dudes are charging on eBay just for the 6s

Back
Top Bottom