Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

These with the black lace swap is pushing me off the fence even more, but i really need to try and pick and choose this month 
nerd.gif

black laces all day. will make these much fresher. and the shoe already looks great. to each its own

Hopefully I can catch a few of tickets and get lucky
Lol I think you should be fine. It seems like these will be easily available considering there's little hype and pre-orders are only going for like $200.

But I got a few raffle tix too, just to make sure I can rock them this Saturday 
smokin.gif

Lol I think you should be fine. It seems like these will be easily available considering there's little hype and pre-orders are only going for like $200.

But I got a few raffle tix too, just to make sure I can rock them this Saturday 
smokin.gif
I don't lay waste to all the raffles. I usually pick 2 spots and get the tix. If I don't catch them its no biggie. If I cop cool, if not I go to the outlets and grab some cool stuff at half price (or sometimes cheaper
laugh.gif
)

I don't know anyone that wants these, has NDC tweeted about them yet? It's interesting to read the responses :lol:

I guess since I have an in-store ticket, I should hope Nike does cancel the online release so my pair will be more valuable, right?

Nah, I don't want that.
tongue.gif

Been a fan of this c/w since the first pics dropped, and love that no one seems to care about it. I'm a sucker for infrared ...and a sucker for poison green/lime green/neon/whatever you choose to call it ....so both on a 5 is just an easy choice for me. Coupled with the black netting for zero yellowing and these are must for me. Saturday...my body is ready.

Got my raffle tickets for Champs and FTL on these and already won the champs raffle and now waiting on the FTL raffle on Friday. So I'm definitely copping at least one pair so far!

Last edited:
These are gonna sit at first but down the line, I think it'll be a sought-after shoe. It's a unique cw with a decent back story.

Back
Top Bottom