Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I assume these are going to sit like the midnight navy's that released earlier this month.

i REALLLLLLY HOPE. if they do im buying both next monday. the navy 5 are so nice in person , gladly an every day shoe. these pro stars been on my radar for months so i have to try

i think these are gonna sit buyers have way too many shoes to choose from in the month of june

i think these are gonna sit buyers have way too many shoes to choose from in the month of june
You really think these will sit? I hope so. I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so I can't do the raffle for these.

Also, I noticed these weren't on FTL Launch Locator this morning. Usually FTL is pretty consistent with getting their upcoming Saturday releases on the locator by Sunday or Monday. The Footaction Launch Locator does have these though. Is it possible FTL won't be releasing them? I'm hoping JB doesn't pull a quick one on us and makes these limited.

Lol @ Finishline's description of these:

Description: Inspired by the wings of WWII fighter jets, the Air Jordan 5 retro wraps up the masterpiece trio of Js first designed by Tinker Hatfield. It is the first Jordan to sport a clear sole, reflective tongue, and lacelocks. What's being donned the "Space Jam" Retro 5 inspired by the 1996 comedy film starring his airness. As we all know this isn't the first retro inspired by the film, the historic Space Jam 11 will always hold the title when it comes to movie inspired retros. This Air Jordan 5 "Space Jam" is dressed in a mixture of White, Infrared 23, Light Poison Green, and Black color scheme. With it being summer time and the season for clean kicks to flourish, make sure you add the "Space Jam" Retro 5 to your collection!

I guess they didn't get the note from Nike on them being called Pro Stars

Damn they made a colorway after "Pro Stars" ?

I hasnt seen that cartoon since it was first aired on NBC '91/'92. JB is definitely running out of ideas

Id rock em if somebody bought them for me 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom