Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

The defect is if you put these on you'll never have the chance win a championship ring.

For most of us tgis won't matter tho.

lol good one

i dont think this ever happened in all the years i been collecting jordans can someone correct me ?

Last edited:
Mold was growing on enough pairs. Men’s that didn’t have that issue will show up in outlets in a few months

1st the W, followed by the L.
631C2C7A-7E3A-4F74-A9FE-6A44AC605EB5.png

nike doing this to weed out all the corrupt employees/managers selling early pairs. stores that sold early pairs will definitely not have full inventory to send back to nike. thus theyre gonna get dicked.
Oh damn!!! Not thought about that yet.

Nike will know if a store scans a shoe out before the release date. They've sent angry emails to stores doing it.

nike doing this to weed out all the corrupt employees/managers selling early pairs. stores that sold early pairs will definitely not have full inventory to send back to nike. thus theyre gonna get dicked.

thats not true why not do this was a limited shoe and not a GR

thats not true why not do this was a limited shoe and not a GR

u mightve missed my post where i said i was just throwing a theory out there. wait, no u didnt lol, u liked it.

anyways, nobody knows why they did this. not even you. so this could very well be true lol.

plus does it matter if its a GR or limited hyped shoe? early pairs being sold is against the rule both ways. so doesnt matter if its GR or limited. if caught, violators should be punished same way regardless.

what they will do with all the pairs that the stores will sent them back ?
if not goes to outlets?

Back
Top Bottom