Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

upload_2018-9-14_16-58-34.png

Lala ain’t messin with her
Did melo have a kid with her ?

i heard some talks about mold issues becuase of a a water damage...
don't know if i should believe it or not...

no1 really knows why or the reason. some really good ideas thrown out in here tho.

but it must be a big enough issue if they decide to pull the whole release of mens sizes.

Melo is a NBA player. Of course he’ll cheat. It ain’t always on the wife/girlfriend. Especially when adults who know how to talk things through are involved.

As far as these 13’s, I hope this doesn’t kill the chances of these going on sale

these are gonna release at a later date probably after they fix whatever the issue was. if you go on stockx and pay close to 300 right now, youre not smart. u cant possibly that pressed for kicks.

these are gonna release at a later date probably after they fix whatever the issue was. if you go on stockx and pay close to 300 right now, youre not smart. u cant possibly that pressed for kicks.
Or they might just scrap the whole thing
I mean technically they still going to make $
Of these with the smaller sizes

Also this shoe depends on Melo too if he sucks this year in Hou Nike might be like nah we moving on from these...

of course its not always about looks. theres no doubt she looks good, so if he cheated then something else must be wrong that sent him that path.

alotta everyones fav ig models are cruddy people in real life.

Bruh
If he cheated it ain’t have to be because his old lady got anything wrong..... could be just because some bad a** p is right there for the takin and it’s too hard to pass in the moment

Looks like Goat pulled all the shoes as it says out of stock

You can still try to get them on StockX

Back
Top Bottom