Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Damn, I was going to cop, then I decided not to get them. Now they're cancelled. Hopefully they drop before the year ends.

image0.png

Thats crazy, talking about getting cold feet at the alter... geezzzz....
I wonder if they are dropping overseas

Crazy how the stores already have them and 21 hours before release and after raffles and all that were done they cancel them...Wonder why last minute and not before

Welp definitely got my decision made for me. I wonder what the defect is? And if those folks who copped “early pairs” from their shoe plugs feel silly now...

I just called a footlocker that I’m not going to blow up but they said they’re going to get it tomorrow I spoke to the manager

It’s either the manager doesn’t know that the show is going to be pulled or it’s still going on sale

I just called a footlocker that I’m not going to blow up but they said they’re going to get it tomorrow I spoke to the manager

It’s either the manager doesn’t know that the show is going to be pulled or it’s still going on sale

Maybe he meant they’re still selling GS and PS sizes? I have a few friends that work at DTLR, Champs, and Finishline and they’re getting the message across to employees slowly (in Chicago anyway).

Last edited:

The manager probably didn't get the memo yet because stores weren't notified until today. Nike is requiring all stores to ship them back and any store selling it is going to get in trouble from Nike. Like, selling a shoe before release date trouble.

Plot Twist: Nike is doing this on purpose to build the hype. Give ya'll a little tease then pull it back just to make everyone who didn't want them, want them now!

Second Plot Twist: Nike calling for all stock back so they can take the nylon off and apply leather now lol.

I like that second plot twist.

Back
Top Bottom