JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Just need to double back on the cords, infrareds 
And georgetowns

Good stuff either way 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm worried about the possibility of yellowing on the sole. Does anyone know how common that is and what causes it?

It's common. It's what you call aging or getting old. There is no stopping it, you can only hope to contain it. [emoji]128581[/emoji]

....Back to these Carolinas, or whatever the cw is actually called. I ended up ordering a pair from Footaction on RD, which I havent ordered from them in at least 2 years. (Gotta get my status back now that we have a Flight23 nearby)
Dang shoes wont get to me until NEXT week and I had to pay $7.99 shipping for that?? wtf?? LoL

Yeah I had avoided footstores in part due to the incessant nickel and diming - a la shipping on release day.

Exactly.

But if you confirm and don't pick up...the systems jots that down.

The whole app rewards loyalty. Why wouldn't the app be coded to monitor the spending...oh wait, it does. 

Each reserve is a singularity which is why folks were able to hit during Black Friday on multiple pairs of Yeezys ... if there was a legacy system which kept a history of our wins/losses then the as soon as some one a pair it would have precluded them from winning in another colorway.

The alogorith is setup to reward newbies and loyalty buyers .... and it doesn't distinguish between the kid who spends 10K a year or $300 a year.

I asked customer support about this since everytime I pick up at HOH or Champs, the app never updates to say that I purchased it. They told me it doesn't affect your account if you pick up or not after you confirm.

So the last few reservations I've won, an associate is supposed to enter a code as the final step for pickup. They have not been doing this for me the past 3 pickups although I notice an hour or 2 later that the reservation shows it's been picked up. I finally asked them this last time why they don't need to enter the code for pickup and they said it automatically updates because my VIP number had been scanned. So it does seem there's a tracking system for this. Whether it rewards or penalizes if you confirm and DON'T pickup has yet to be confirmed.

Last edited:
Those Georgetowns are wet I wouldnt mide having them. Never seen in person but I love the cw.

When they first came out I passed cuz I didn't like them in pics. But I saw one of my boys rockin his and I had to get em after that. Much better in person imo

Mine are en route for delivery [emoji]128230[/emoji]

These are slowly inching towards out of stock...

Dont play yourself waiting for these to hit outlets or discount. Cant imagine them making it to May unless a restock is in the works but my NIKE plug said its a wrap!

Last edited:
So the last few reservations I've won, an associate is supposed to enter a code as the final step for pickup. They have not been doing this for me the past 3 pickups although I notice an hour or 2 later that the reservation shows it's been picked up. I finally asked them this last time why they don't need to enter the code for pickup and they said it automatically updates because my VIP number had been scanned. So it does seem there's a tracking system for this. Whether it rewards or penalizes if you confirm and DON'T pickup has yet to be confirmed.

That's not correct. A store in my area was doing the same thing and it showed in app that I picked up, but my total never showed, so I called and customer service said that it never showed that I picked up and they had to manually put in my info from the purchase. They asked me why and I told them that the associate had my phone but never put in access code and that's when the rep said that they have to put in code and if their beacon is not working they should call the cooperate office. Come to find out, this was a way for the store to backdoor shoes and manipulate the system.

Back
Top Bottom