JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Wow wooow....man,if they land this kid. ...!!!
Although Id love to see him stay in state (preference being Clemson ;)), but I think UNC is better choice.

His game though, kid should be in the NBA! No way a college kid trying to defend him is ever gonna recover from getting dunked on by a freshman of his size, the way this guy can dunk! :lol:

RIP to the defender about to get posterized! :rofl:

Last edited:
Wow wooow....man,if they land this kid. ...!!!
Although Id love to see him stay in state (preference being Clemson ;)), but I think UNC is better choice.

His game though, kid should be in the NBA! No way a college kid trying to defend him is ever gonna recover from getting dunked on by a freshman of his size, the way this guy can dunk! :lol:

RIP to the defender about to get posterized! :rofl:

1 and done talent.

It's all posturing by the NBA and NFL not allowing straight to American pros. I know they want them to mature and grow up but when you take a major injury and all that potential money is gone...sad scenario.

Oh yea, def 1 and done.

I mean, I would to see him get a degree, in say 3 years of study, while playing college ball, but no way he sticks around to risk injury.

Anyone having app difficulties registering for the raffle?

Keep saying error trying to set size for me.

No issues, just did FTA after seeing this message. Did FTL and champs earlier, FTA didn't have them on the app as quickly as the other two companies.

Might have to do the same thing most had to do with the Royal 1's release.  Just delete the app, then download again and you should be good

Wait, I actually have to go down to the store before Thursday to confirm this?

FA looks like mostly FCFS but FTL's are app'd up here in NYC.. waiting to see if it will switch up like they did the Roayls.

No.  Go to Launch Locator.  Choose the shoes you want to put in for reservation for.  Then chose the 3 stores you want to put in the reservation for.  Then choose your size.  Confirm and you're good to go.  The countdown ends on Friday around 5:50-6pm EST.  Check the countdown when it expires.  If you win, you have 3 minutes to confirm your pair on the app, then just claim the shoes normally before 3pm, and that's it.  Open and shut case

No.  Go to Launch Locator.  Choose the shoes you want to put in for reservation for.  Then chose the 3 stores you want to put in the reservation for.  Then choose your size.  Confirm and you're good to go.  The countdown ends on Friday around 5:50-6pm EST.  Check the countdown when it expires.  If you win, you have 3 minutes to confirm your pair on the app, then just claim the shoes normally before 3pm, and that's it.  Open and shut case

think he's asking about the check in.

you have a better chance aka "headstart" if you check into the store to access their beacon or get a code to enter on the app. you have to go there physically, unless someone on here posts codes.

Checked in at FTL but they wouldnt give me the code then they took my phone and did the bluetooth check in.. Still need FA codes otherwise Ill probably go tomorrow and check in.

I might not even go for the additional minute check in tbh,  I think the 9 minute "headstart" is more than adequate

I have gold member status at FA but it only reads 6 minutes.. and FTL I havent spent over 300 so I went to bump me to 7 min. You're def good with 9 min on these.

think he's asking about the check in.

you have a better chance aka "headstart" if you check into the store to access their beacon or get a code to enter on the app. you have to go there physically, unless someone on here posts codes.
If he meant the in store check in, then he's got until 6pm Thursday, but in order for that to apply you have to have either gold or platinum VIP status for it to apply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom