Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Has anyone seen any for sale that are accidentally the reverse colors? I.e. Black LMs with red on right, blue on left?

no...if their were a pair, everyone in here would be on the hunt daily for an "error pair" so they could make a set of banned or royal AJ1SB's.
Yes there are a few pairs out there. Some NTers got pairs like that

I thought the error pairs were with the sole and top part mismatching?
like the sole was blue but the top part would eventually reveal red??

My stripped pairs are what I wear 4/7 days of the week. Too comfy and love beating them up even more. I wish I had stripped them before I did any wears though because the white paint gets stuck in creases and is real difficult to get out.

I need a 3rd set, lol.

Is acetone the best method for stripping?

I just recently bought the pack. Going to keep the blacks for everyday wear and give the white pair to my dad (he's a retired artist) and let him design whatever he wants on them.

Last edited:

I just recently bought the pack. Going to keep the blacks for everyday wear and give the white pair to my dad (he's a retired artist) and let him design whatever he wants on them.
rubbing alcohol is much more friendly, but do recondition the leather after. 

depends on what you want to do.  If slightly distressed, go with rubbing alcohol since its more mild and you'll have more control over what paint removal you want to do.

If you're going for a full strip, go acetone.  If you're trying to do a full strip with rubbing alcohol, you'll end up rubbing the dye out of the leather (like the red leather can turn orange/tangerine in color).  You're better off going strong off the bat.

Ask me how I know 
laugh.gif

I thought the error pairs were with the sole and top part mismatching?
like the sole was blue but the top part would eventually reveal red??

I think you are right. The sole swap could happen because it's the same soles as the white ones. The black coated leather may be harder if they only made black coated red left parts and black coated blue right parts

Yeah I'm good with the price. I essentially just sold a pair of WTL 11's for retail and just scooped these up.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any for sale that are accidentally the reverse colors? I.e. Black LMs with red on right, blue on left?

no...if their were a pair, everyone in here would be on the hunt daily for an "error pair" so they could make a set of banned or royal AJ1SB's.

I was very surprised to see someone try sell a matched white/red set on eBay and the auction ended with no activity around launch. Wasn't my size or I would have grabbed at the time although the blue matched I'm sure would've gotten more attention.

Back
Top Bottom