Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Thanks for all the love guys! Glad people seem to think I executed them well. II'll def post more pics when I get back sunday/monday.

Without a doubt my favorite pair of shoes I own. The looks you get when you wear them are priceless. I wore them to Flight Club when I took a trip into the city a few months back and even had the employees following me around trying to peep them better 
pimp.gif

Shoot if I had a pair of sneakers that would go with me it would be those! Haha. Don't trust them somewhere I'm not gonna be for awhile. I haven't even looked at what a black pair size 12 going for. Everytime I do it brings a tear to my eye
Haha I try my best to bring em everywhere I can, but when you've got two duffel bags and a snowboard bag full of crap, you can only bring so much on a plane and amtrak. My trainerendors were the only pair of kicks I could bring, along with timbs and snowboard boots. I do miss them after just a week though 
embarassed.gif

And I know, they're going for so much nowadays. I would love to get another black pair to keep unstripped, along with a white pair (I personally like how the blacks look worn better, but the plain whites are fire with how they contrast with the black tongue)

Last edited:
Still have a long way to go

Any tips can help, and how do I touch up the leather?
That's with a magic eraser? You def have to scrub pretty hard to get a lot of color exposed like I did. I varied how hard I applied the eraser and how hard I scrubbed to get the faded look of mine.

And my leather feels incredible, I don't think it really harmed the shoes at all

I used nail polish remover and I have no issues with the outcome of the leather.

Okay, there were people on here talking about touching up the leather, just wanted to be sure

That's with a magic eraser? You def have to scrub pretty hard to get a lot of color exposed like I did. I varied how hard I applied the eraser and how hard I scrubbed to get the faded look of mine.

And my leather feels incredible, I don't think it really harmed the shoes at all

Yeah, I figured that out during the process lol, I just used up my only easer left, gotta buy a new pack tomorrow at cvs

need to double on white pair so i can rock em. i just want to know i always have a ds set of these forever, might be my favorite pair

need to double on white pair so i can rock em. i just want to know i always have a ds set of these forever, might be my favorite pair

I need another set too man..

And to think that the $525 I paid for my set is considered a steal now worries me lol

Prices keep rising because stock is drying fast.

I need another set too man..

And to think that the $525 I paid for my set is considered a steal now worries me lol

Prices keep rising because stock is drying fast.

lol same boat here paid 690 on rd for 3 pairs from uk shops that dont ship to US, i paid 100 extra just on package forwarding fees and got no VAT discounts, . kinda regretted at the time but not anymore

although i dont LOVE the whites would grab a pair for around 250 just so i can have a set to wear and mismatch. 200 used wink wink lol

I also think people dont realize the production run difference from regular JB

Last edited:

bout to cop a pair ds 400
Holy crap, that's how much LMs (I'm assuming) are going for now? Black or white?

EDIT: Just checked Flight Club and wow they can't even keep them in stock over there haha. The only black left in my size on eBay is being sold as a B/W set for 900 0_0

Last edited:
Cant believe the prices I see passing here.

Anyway I'm finally a happy man! It took me almost a year after release but I got my white pair!

A friend of mine bought them in a deal and wasn't really feeling them. Lucky me.

Retail here in Europe was €130. He wanted €170. Done deal. Good luck to those still hunting! (I'm actually hunting for a UNTOUCHED black pair now lol. I love my touched up pair, but I just want a clean one as well as I will be leaving the white ones clean.)

Great pickup Sairo, I love how the clean the whites look when they're untouched. The colored laces work way better on them than the blacks too

As promised, some glamour shots of mine:

Wear em 
smokin.gif

Thanks man. Thats why I went for the coloured laces. They pop on top of the all white thing!

Anybody in the bay area might know which consignment shop might have a 9.5 in the white? I don't want to deal with ebay

Cant believe the prices I see passing here.
Anyway I'm finally a happy man! It took me almost a year after release but I got my white pair!
A friend of mine bought them in a deal and wasn't really feeling them. Lucky me.
Retail here in Europe was €130. He wanted €170. Done deal. Good luck to those still hunting! (I'm actually hunting for a UNTOUCHED black pair now lol. I love my touched up pair, but I just want a clean one as well as I will be leaving the white ones clean.)
View media item 1458010

That's actually a pretty good deal!

PM sent... 

Man that makes me want to do the same...

Back
Top Bottom