Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

welp I got a guy down to $250, gonna do it lol.

I also found a guy with a full set for $550.

$250 is a good price. I had to pay resale for both of my sets (smh) and this is probably one of the few shoes that I would do it on. They are more comfortable than the 1's. If I had to pick between the two colors, it would be the black pair.

$250 is SO good. My Blacks were $330.....
word I paid retail for my blacks but I ooped them. the market is so weird right now lol.
Originally Posted by h2k4  
$250 is a good price. I had to pay resale for both of my sets (smh) and this is probably one of the few shoes that I would do it on. They are more comfortable than the 1's. If I had to pick between the two colors, it would be the black pair.
Word I paid retail for my first pair, but I guess I can't beat $50 out of pocket for something I've really wanted, especially my birthday month!

just did a little over for a set. as a size 9 it is impossible to cop w.o dropping over 3 each. I dont mind actually and ill be one of the few to leave them untouched.

hmmm interesting I have whites in a size 11 that I tried on, little loose in the toes but fills good on the width

I have a pair of blacks in 10.5 that are DS, might have to try it on and see how it is (been holding out for a size 11 swap)

I have the set in a size 11. I tried them on and a little long but width is fine. Kind of want a 10.5.

Don't hold your breath on NDC either. Supreme releases are usually just that, Supreme only.

Someone stated that this release would not be limited to just supreme with this release. If anything I'm guessing they may pop up at skate shops if that's true.

That's never happened with anything before and I guarantee that won't happen now

I hear you and I feel the based off of living experience. It came from BaltSneakerShow. Dude seems to deliver reliable information---i didn't disregard it but I also am not blindly accepting it out either

How RF designs the NB's and Asics they only release at Kith no other store in the US get them just as nikes marketing with Supreme. Very unlikely it will go anywhere other than Supreme

I hear you and I feel the based off of living experience. It came from BaltSneakerShow. Dude seems to deliver reliable information---i didn't disregard it but I also am not blindly accepting it out either
It's supreme dude. Have they ever been elsewhere?

How RF designs the NB's and Asics they only release at Kith no other store in the US get them just as nikes marketing with Supreme. Very unlikely it will go anywhere other than Supreme

I understand what you're saying but RF collabs have released outside of kith. But they're not really comparable. You're talking about a skating/streetwear brand that's been it for 2 decades compared to a semi wannabe can't decide if it's streetwear or high end fashion brand/boutique in Kith. Kith has made it work tho, but they're essentially a rebranding company.

Got he white ones and love them. Havent worn them yet though haha.

The upcoming Supremes are gonna be nasty to get. hope they sell everywhere and not jsut Supreme and Nike.com
They will only be sold at supreme stores and online, for example notice how the supreme foams didn't go on nike or anywhere else. Anything that deals with supreme is only sold at supreme

But once in a while one of his collabs might hit other retailers that sell that brand like I remember the Americanas hitting some other overseas site online and his COA collab was sold at nicekicks and cncpts like a week or 2 after being sold at kith

Are there fake lance mountains? I really want these and the only way I can get them is through the world wide web. Not from the states or europe so I haven't seen a real pair. If there are fakes, how can one tell that they are fakes?

Back
Top Bottom