Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Does anybody who normally wears an 11 in ones have a 10.5 in these? Cuz my 11 felt big

Been wearing my TTS 10 for a while now and have noticed a 9.5 might fit a little better. There's def a bit more room in these than the OG 1s 

I have the set in a size 11. I tried them on and a little long but width is fine. Kind of want a 10.5.
My 9.5 feels lengthy after breaking them in. No biggie tough.

Are there fake lance mountains? I really want these and the only way I can get them is through the world wide web. Not from the states or europe so I haven't seen a real pair. If there are fakes, how can one tell that they are fakes?
Haven't seen any fakes not do I think they will be making fakes of these

Copped a set .5 smaller at a steal IMO. Hopefully the width is OK for my fat feet.

$330 for blacks tho bro.... Damn
That's how much they were going for a week or two after they dropped. Looking at eBay they are still around there. I wanted to wait but pairs were drying up in my size so I wanted to make sure I was able to get them.

I can't complain though honestly. My girl split them with me as a present, so I really only paid $165. She's getting these in return 
nthat.gif

Anyone in ny wearing their pairs yet? months in and ive seen just one person w them. I hold on wearing some g r pairs but these id have to wear the week of

Anyone in ny wearing their pairs yet? months in and ive seen just one person w them. I hold on wearing some g r pairs but these id have to wear the week of
MD here, wearing them usually 3-4 times a week. Haven't seen another soul (sole? haha) with either pair on. I'll be back up in NY in a month and I'll be wearing them there for sure too. Can't wait for the fall/winter to come to rock these with pants.

Had a DSG employee who had Kobe Grinches come up to me and talk to me about how jealous he is I have the LMs. I was like damn son Grinches are no joke either but whatever you say...
laugh.gif

Have 5 pair...havent worn any yet 
frown.gif
5 pairs??? C'mon son I know we always say shoes are meant to be worn but these over most pairs are for sure. Bust em out, break some necks!

Last edited:
NJ over here. No one else I've seen with them on. I wear my whites tho atleast once a week. I feel you on some pairs stayin DS. I just unDS my baron 9s yesterday. Gammas are still DS along with infrared 6s, Carmine's, Brazils, feel like I'm forgetting another pair. But these went on feet as soon as I got them in mail

I live in Staten Island n I wore my black pair a few times a week since I got them haven't seen anyone else with yet tho my self... n come on man 5 pairs ain't worn them once wats the point I haven't worn my white pair yet but I've warn my black pair out a bunch of times

Last edited:

just unds the whites LM to see guardians of the galaxy
I unds the whites on July 4th and also saw Transformers that day.  I didn't even realize the red and blue connection to Optimus Prime until some kid said it.

I unds my Chicago  1s for Guardians of the Galaxy though.

I unds the whites on July 4th and also saw Transformers that day.  I didn't even realize the red and blue connection to Optimus Prime until some kid said it.

I unds my Chicago  1s for Guardians of the Galaxy though.
Let us know what you're going to unds for tmnt? If you have the champagne vi's, I suggest that.

Was busy yesterday, but contacted nike today and they'll contact ups tomorrow about this problem, but best nike would do is refund me as they're technically out of stock.  Didn't get a chance to contact ups yet but will definitely do it tomorrow. Thought something was fishy when my carmines from that restock was lost even though it was out for delivery and now all this BS with opened and retaped boxes. Last thing is why couldn't they have taken the white pair instead of the black pair if they was going to take one. 

Last edited:
Was busy yesterday, but contacted nike today and they'll contact ups tomorrow about this problem, but best nike would do is refund me as their technically out of stock.  Didn't get a chance to contact ups yet but will definitely do it tomorrow. Thought something was fishy when my carmines from that restock was lost even though it was out for delivery and now all this BS with opened and retaped boxes. Last thing is why couldn't they have taken the white pair instead of the black pair if they was going to take one. 
He probably already has the white pair?

Let us know what you're going to unds for tmnt? If you have the champagne vi's, I suggest that.
Won't be seeing that movie.  Hated them even as a kid. However, if I did see it I would unds the Chris Stecyk collab though.

Back
Top Bottom