Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm sure you've already complained to the retailers you bought all the shoes from and they should have ups investigate as well. When a customer files a complaint, the shipper also files a claim with ups, in most cases. Has it only been UPs?

[thread="572022"]Just opened my Lance Mountains box I got from Nike today and find out that the black pair is missing. Been through some major BS with nike/UPS lately. My carmines I bought 2 weeks ago were out for delivery and never shipped and has somehow been lost and now I only get the white pair when I should be getting both. I received 3 boxes this week and ALL 3 were opened and retaped with clear 2 inch tape. I got a pair of 3lab5 from footlocker and the tape was cut and retaped. I got the Lebron 11 lows and they were cut and retaped. Lastly I only got the white pair of Lance Mountains in a box that nike usually sends 2 shoes in. So my ups guy or someone working at UPS is looking at my stuff and stealling it. So mad right now and cant even contact nike.[/thread]

Yeah that's some foul ****

Am I the only one who is unable to lift up the insole?

I'm considering a insole swap to make these a bit more comfy or a gel heel pad.

Wish Nike would of just used SB insoles. Cheap skates.

The insoles on these feel fine to me. They're probably glued. I haven't checked it out. My infrared23 6s insoles were glued in bad. Took me about 10min just to rip them out. Had the shoes bending bad and a single tear rolled down my cheek

It's hard to get the soles off. Real sticky and the stitching ends are stuck to them so be careful. I tried sb soles and they are too thick for them. Raised my forefoot too much and felt tight. Probably good for performance though

The insoles on these feel fine to me. They're probably glued. I haven't checked it out. My infrared23 6s insoles were glued in bad. Took me about 10min just to rip them out. Had the shoes bending bad and a single tear rolled down my cheek
+1 for the tear. What did you replace the insoles of your 6's with? Looking for a thicker one for my Carmine as well. Just to lift up my foot a little.
It's hard to get the soles off. Real sticky and the stitching ends are stuck to them so be careful. I tried sb soles and they are too thick for them. Raised my forefoot too much and felt tight. Probably good for performance though
Thanks for the info. Is your current fit snug or loose? I have some deadspace now they are fully broken in so I tought to 'patch things up' a bit.

Just Sharing my Saltyness - after the mistake I did on my white LM. 

Beware Please do not strip it down, Now I missed my old White Plain LM. 

I dont want to fully strip down my black pair, I just want to put some highlights on it and it looks better versus the strip down white LM.

Now I can't fully wear my White LM in the morning because it's totally different, but I have the confident I can wear it in the evening since most people won't notice it in the dark.

:frown:

Should I fully strip down my Black LM or just leave it as it is.

Last edited:

I dont want to fully strip down my black pair, I just want to put some highlights on it and it looks better versus the strip down white LM.

Now I can't fully wear my White LM in the morning because it's totally different, but I have the confident I can wear it in the evening since most people won't notice it in the dark.

Nicest release of the year to bowling kicks 
mean.gif

Last edited:
anyone know how to repaint white LM's? with the accents of color showing around perforation holes and toe box

In my opinion they look better not fully striped down, but with that "worn" look.

You answered your own question. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Thanks all for the tips about relacing these to make them more comfy...had a long car ride so I relaced them in the car (was very awkward to do in a car seat LOL) and they feel much comfier! So far so good.

And as far as stripping the kicks, black definitely look better stripped than whites. I think the "worn" look, whether it be natural or artificial, looks waaaayyyy better than just straight up taking all the paint off though.

Back
Top Bottom