Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I would grab them now if you are a size 12 - $370 shipped on stockx ain’t that bad figuring local shops here had them at $300 for “raffle retail” ‍♂️

Prices will only go up from here as people get creative with the paint removal - not to mention players rolling up with them to the NBA finals

I think it goes without saying but since today is A holiday, the usual StockX bottom out effect might not be until Friday or Saturday.

Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190527-184521_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190527-184521_Facebook.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 135
This
I called the Grove today like “aye sup with those Jays” and the rep told me nada

Talking bout follow twitter and download an app
Uh Ha ah
Dab!

There’s still one raffle I think going on. We’ll see tho. I ain’t paying resale. Might trade some tings.

I would grab them now if you are a size 12 - $370 shipped on stockx ain’t that bad figuring local shops here had them at $300 for “raffle retail” ‍♂️

Prices will only go up from here as people get creative with the paint removal - not to mention players rolling up with them to the NBA finals
Bs hype post sit down

Double up might be needed with these, Grove likely will randomly put them out not a chance they go on snkrs app if you ask me

Anyone who hit on these, retail or resale, and hasn’t posted an on feet, is a reseller. Period.

No more laughing at The Grove if you’re a reseller, back door giver and/or taker, as well.

Back
Top Bottom