Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I was skeptical of this pair for quite some time, because I really don’t want them to peel too far. I always loved the black accents against the white/purple/yellow upper. It really darkens the purple and overall look of the shoe. I will be keeping them as Lakers as long as possible. I don’t have any other shoe with that color scheme so it adds much needed variety as well. I won’t mind if SOME red starts peaking through though. It helps that I already have ‘15 Chicago’s so I’m not dying for that like a lot of others. All in all, I paid the premium up front, because I know I’ll want these more next week, if/when I don’t hit :lol: , and with recent trends in 1s, these may be even more at that point.

That’s definitely understandable. I was in a certain mood when I did lol.

translation: he rage copped after travis scotts lol

Did the CJ's finally ship or what?

Man, somehow the status got upgraded to:
3140BEB0-C92B-4EFD-AA43-40E28DB560E9.jpeg

So we will see............

Anybody know if Lakers joints will be available anywhere near Myrtle Beach? We're getting them in Cleveland but unfortunately I leave for Myrtle on Friday SMH...

How are people paying more for lakers than OG LMs? If I can’t cop this weekend I think I’ll go for those at this point...

I was thinking the same thing...Very strange to me...

As an aside DJ Folk said numbers for both pairs will be in the 90k range...Good amount for 1’s... I’d expect the price to pull down a bit once the undercutting starts next week...

Anybody know if Lakers joints will be available anywhere near Myrtle Beach? We're getting them in Cleveland but unfortunately I leave for Myrtle on Friday SMH...
I'm leaving for Myrtle Friday too haha. I'll keep you posted if I find anything, as long as you're not a 9.5 :nerd:

You’re crazy, the Lakers to Bulls pair is so unique because it’s like a take on his first match up and championship in The Finals. Magic/Jordan, doesn’t get any better than that. Plus, the shade of colors are super nice.

I can’t wait. I think these will be considered one of the best in time.
on SNKRS it says these are paying homage to two parallel cities in Jordan brand and skateboarding history

doesn't elaborate on the history between the two colors for Jordan brand but I still like my interpreation

changing from Lakers to Bulls represents when the Bulls beat the Lakers in the NBA finals in 1991, ending the Lakers showtime era, and marking the beginning of the Bulls dynasty

I'm leaving for Myrtle Friday too haha. I'll keep you posted if I find anything, as long as you're not a 9.5 :nerd:

This bout to be my first bike week. I can't wait lol. But nah, I'm not a 9.5 or anything close lol. Those are all yours. If you find out anything PLEASE let me know and I'll do the same. Thanks boss!

Back
Top Bottom