Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

NTNY - RSVP
21M - closed
blades - raffle
flight 23 - raffle

a few places haven't announced what they are doing but surely will make it clear via social media what their plans are in the next day or two

and one of those places in particular will definitely not announce and will almost definitely be FCFS

Wasn't blades fcfs last time? I was gonna go there or ntny. But let me know that particular place that is fcfs.. Pm if you want

I wonder if the same people that "can't find any info" are the same people that also "refuse to ever sign up for twitter".

The first pair in this series was so dope. Would any of you actually cop these if the paint didn't come off? I am mid 30's and making myself crazy over a gimmicky shoe like this. JHC [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
34 over here and I def. would. I think they look fire as is

Whoever posted the black and white music
Video gif got that song stuck in my head :lol:

"It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo"

Yes pathetic. NONE of this info is gathered from connects or secret sources, it's allllll public. It is 100% a matter of being completely lazy. Just like you saying you don't have the time to go back and check some pages for info (USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!), how in the hell do you think I got that info? Your time is more important than mine? Hell nah it isn't. You obviously don't want the info that bad. It's sitting right in here where you are posting and you won't put in any of your own effort to go get it? You're the worst kind dude. Think you deserve a trophy jus bc you stepped on the field generation in action right there. And no one usually starts just saying do your homework until people have asked over and over for specific handouts that they couldn't be bothered to find on their own.

Those PM's they're sending? No one getting that PM joined niketalk and just hopped in threads, like TONS of these dudes in here are doing, and jus said hey gimme gimme gimme, and if you don't give me, then you are an *** hole. THAT is not what niketalk is about at all.

If you are consistently being helpful to the community here on NT then the type of people you want in your circle will see that and will try to reciprocate that.

Anyway, Caliroots is also releasing in store and then releasing any remaining stock later that day, follow their IG for that release info. They are usually way overpriced and they declare full value to customs, so U.S. buyer beware on there

I get that it's all public information, you're missing my point.

In no way am I saying it's okay for the "lazy" people to come in here and ask for help from people doing all of the work. What I'm saying is what's the point of saying "do your homework" or people even saying "such and such got PMs"... OKAY, that's cool. Do you and keep it moving, no need to post it because it makes the threads way long of pointless chatter instead of helpful information from people who want to post anything.

Pretty much, post info or keep the "I got info but I'm not saying anything y'all have to get y'all info" to yourself.

And I never for once asked you for any help or asked this thread for any help. I've never came out and said my time is worth more than yours, but I'm for sure not wasting my time searching through the thread or driving all over for raffle tickets.. That's why it's NDC or bust for me.

Again, my point is, post if you have helpful information... All the other "the ones who actually help get PMs" is basically trolling.

How was this helpful?

I wonder if the same people that "can't find any info" are the same people that also "refuse to ever sign up for twitter".
THIS (they also may or may not know how to use a telephone)
tumblr_mxrdb0bZ2D1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

Ima be in Atlantic City nj this weekend anyone know of any skate shops near there selling em FCFS??

Back
Top Bottom