Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So whats gonna be the resell on these since im mostly like gonna fail on NDC and socal skateshops are shady?

For the SD area:

Blends will pass out raffle tickets on Saturday morning at 11:00 am (one raffle per color).

Overload is FCFS. Opens at 11:00 am

Pacific Drive Skateboard Shop is FCFS. Opens at 10:00 am

McGill's Skateshop is FCFS. Opens at 10:00 am

apparently they got hurt by what i said. im just a simple reseller asking a simple questions. 
I'd love @bigj505  to see if this cat is that CMPunk kid...

I called my "local" (45 minute drive) Zuminez (if I'm spelling that right) because it was the only skateboard shop that came up on Google w/in an hour drive.  They had no idea what I was talking about...

NDC or bust like normal.  Will try the few overseas sites, but not going to stress.  Look like a beautiful shoe, but not one I can't live w/o.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards black... I would get the white if the entire shoe was white but they got lazy and only the removable paint is white. The black tongue and laces... nah.
you headed down to Seattle for em?

Anybody from around the Massachusetts area or Rhode Island area or Connecticut area let me know

I'm leaning towards black... I would get the white if the entire shoe was white but they got lazy and only the removeable pa
you headed down to Seattle for em?

I would if someplace would stock a 7... but no where that I know of in Seattle.

I'm just going to try online. 7 is big but damn I like them too much. I'll cram a thick insole in.

Don't feed the Trollllll
but.. but.. he just wants to cook..
cooking-for-the-first-time_836.gif

Back
Top Bottom