Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

feels like it was a right thing hitting up memphis yesterday 
wink.gif
I woulda hit him too but too late on the drop...

Is that your buddy up there with the #dopesize
lol have no clue who he is but we might share common interest, "noodle". 
laugh.gif

I must be the only one liking these more for what they are...?Honestly I would prefer the color not to be affected by scuffs...

I must be CCCCrazy....

On another hand please stop with the bickering about the 'inside info ' ...lmfao , looks like its an add-on to all jordan 1 threads these days....

People who have your info , keep it or share it its up to you , no need to share YOU GOT INFO AND YOU DONT WANNA GIVE IT AWAY though...We got it you re cool , did your homework etc....

People who dont have any info stop being petty and whining . It is what it is .

Cheers.

repped.

people's sense of entitlement is crazy. people act like info varies that much from shoe to shoe. if you've done your homework once or twice, it's not rocket science to figure it out for another shoe.

So those of you that got these allready... On the white pair is the jordan wings logo white after the paint is off or black? Just trying to figure out if underneath the pairs are the same or not.

New York heads, is nike store getting these? I know flight 23 will have them just like he last jordan sb. It should be an easy cop again:smokin

I'm pretty bummed out my spot is doing a damn raffle! I was ready to camp out! luckily it's only from 10 to noon with the drawing shortly after that... gives me a chance to try to cop one of the colors online.

I hate to ask but some of the regulars on here should know I'm no lurker, does anybody got links for the euro sites that ship or any others online other than ndc? PM me if anything...

Good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom