Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

21 mercer is still closed? That's where I bought my RSVP
frown.gif
they are closed for the summer brah 

Daaaamn. I should be fine tho - they refund if they don't get u a spot. I'm usually against people cheating the system...unless it's for a sneaker I really want. Selfish

New York by far. I've already gone over a whole analyzation about this when the foams released, but yeah deff New York. The D boys and goons don't run up on people in LA. Hella cop presence plus you're in Fairfax which is LA's wealthier, Jewish version of SoHo. Regardless I can't see this being a crazy fcfs release anywhere really.
it wasn't when supreme opened but soho is pretty wealthy these days man

i bet you the cost of living is greater there than most parts of LA except for all the famous big zip codes

but people that live in soho are not copping foams or jordans

the violent nature of releases at supNY is tied to the item(s) releasing (foams, anything jordan related) and the ease with which people who might have some unsavory characteristics can get there - you can get to soho in 30-40 min easily from some of the rougher areas of brooklyn/queens for $2.50

Guessing Shannon's? Wack at $230 and one only. Southside will probably jack up the price also. Both places sold the Tiffany highs for about $250.

Anywhere else in Houston?
i called south side not sure if the guy was being serious or playing games he said it will be 650 for both

I think for once I'll have to try seriously. if I miss out no passing, just save more and cop off someone. id really like to make these my go to shoes for summer.

it wasn't when supreme opened but soho is pretty wealthy these days man

i bet you the cost of living is greater there than most parts of LA except for all the famous big zip codes

but people that live in soho are not copping foams or jordans

the violent nature of releases at supNY is tied to the item(s) releasing (foams, anything jordan related) and the ease with which people who might have some unsavory characteristics can get there - you can get to soho in 30-40 min easily from some of the rougher areas of brooklyn/queens for $2.50
supnyc used to be chill before all this odd future and kanye hype came through lol. but you last statement as a whole is what I spoke on. LA doesn't have mass public transit so you don't have the amount of goons headed to fairfax like you do soho. I guess I shouldn't have said fairfax is a wealthier version of soho. Soho deff has a higher cost of living, but the types of people going into fairfax on thursdays are mainly wealthy kids from the beverly hills area. having been to both areas have deff let me see why sh*t gets outta hand in NYC tho lol.

LA is made of mostly politically correct, hermaphroditic wankers who's mommy is on Prozac and daddy's ballin the secretary, so naturally NYC is worse.
I saw a lot of franalations lookalikes there.

supnyc used to be chill before all this odd future and kanye hype came through lol. but you last statement as a whole is what I spoke on. LA doesn't have mass public transit so you don't have the amount of goons headed to fairfax like you do soho. I guess I shouldn't have said fairfax is a wealthier version of soho. Soho deff has a higher cost of living, but the types of people going into fairfax on thursdays are mainly wealthy kids from the beverly hills area. having been to both areas have deff let me see why sh*t gets outta hand in NYC tho lol.
agreed

i would say on a typical supreme release day (and the night before) the populations outside supNY and supLA are markedly similar - perhaps more hundreds t-shirt wearing white kids outside supLA and more bape hoody wearing asians at supNY

but similar (or close to similar) socioeconomic demographic

its the foams and the jordans that bring out people that cause trouble

agreed

i would say on a typical supreme release day (and the night before) the populations outside supNY and supLA are markedly similar - perhaps more hundreds t-shirt wearing white kids outside supLA and more bape hoody wearing asians at supNY

but similar (or close to similar) socioeconomic demographic

its the foams and the jordans that bring out people that cause trouble
yupp lol. I'm looking forward to hopefully moving to nyc after school is done, hopefully preme turns into bape and isn't as coveted. if so I guess I'll be going the online route 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom