Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yup.. still want the white pair.
perfect beaters 
pimp.gif

the pics cemented the fact i would like the black pair in the long run but you can't go wrong either way.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Lance KILLS it to this day.
You right I have know idea cause I don't see footage of him like that. Not hating on Lance or anything either when I say that. The man is in his late 40's maybe 50 something. Dude is older than me and can still invert.... which is insane and motivates me to keep skating around. Just saying he ain't poppin too much ollies to make his shoes look like that, that is all.

i would rep this statement 100 times if i could. I've been skating since 84. people have no clue :smh:
I do. Any young one would do a service by youtube searching Rodney Mullin. Most any old Bones Brigade member still owns. I started skating around 86 and beat my royals to death doing it. Small world how the original aj1 made the rounds everywhere in that time period. I dont think any other shoe had such mass appeal. Jordans really became straight basketball shoes after those.

oh then that was the expected price since the first pair was 150 box price
oh ok..because sneakernews had the 1st ajsbs 140usd and now the lance mountains 150usd...i never got a pair so i did not know the price was wrong..hoping that this does not mean they ll sell for 160 :tongue:

oh ok..because sneakernews had the 1st ajsbs 140usd and now the lance mountains 150usd...i never got a pair so i did not know the price was wrong..hoping that this does not mean they ll sell for 160 :tongue:
they should be 150 box from most places but just like the last release i expect certain retailers to upcharge their prices sadly. But if you get them for retail considering the bred/royal hype kudos fam. Im already considering the high probability that I will have to get my pair with resell prices involved.

they should be 150 box from most places but just like the last release i expect certain retailers to upcharge their prices sadly. But if you get them for retail considering the bred/royal hype kudos fam. Im already considering the high probability that I will have to get my pair with resell prices involved.

Keep hope alive G.

Its too many releases dropping between now and then & too early to count yourself out.

it's hard to keep hope alive with all these sharks in the waters! (hypebeasts n resellers)

I feel you but I see too many dudes caving in and throwing in the towel before the game even starts on here. Paying high prices for easily obtainable releases. I know this one is different but keep the positivity flowing until it's inevitably over!

i would rep this statement 100 times if i could. I've been skating since 84. people have no clue 
mean.gif

are you kidding me?
You must not have seen my reply

You right I have know idea cause I don't see footage of him like that. Not hating on Lance or anything either when I say that. The man is in his late 40's maybe 50 something. Dude is older than me and can still invert.... which is insane and motivates me to keep skating around. Just saying he ain't poppin too much ollies to make his shoes look like that, that is all.
I know he kill it on ******, just saying he ain't doin a 50 tre flips a day and shiiiiiiit. Damn ole heads catch feelins so quick I know yall can still skate
roll.gif

You think you **** up your shoes on ****** unless you doin kickflips, I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom