Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So im assuming if able to score a pair of the blacks, I could just take some fine sandpaper and sand away to get a clean looking shoe? :nerd:

So im assuming if able to score a pair of the blacks, I could just take some fine sandpaper and sand away to get a clean looking shoe?
nerd.gif
I doubt it....I don't think that was the purpose of the paint?

Not an exact match of royals/Bred but at least a shoe that I dont have to go by a skateboard and ollie 100 times to get that worn look

do you want the worn look or are you trying to get the paint off cleanly?

sand paper will work for the worn look and nail polish remover or paint thinner will remove it cleanly

do you want the worn look or are you trying to get the paint off cleanly?

sand paper will work for the worn look and nail polish remover or paint thinner will remove it cleanly

OK cool thats what I was thinking.

Hypothetically though, How does the acetone not get into the red/royal coloring ? Or are people planning on applying a finish on the shoe after they do that?

Hypothetically though, How does the acetone not get into the red/royal coloring ? Or are people planning on applying a finish on the shoe after they do that?

just don't soak the shoe. use a little on a rag or cotton pad and use light strokes and it shouldn't be an issue

plenty of people did it to the Statue of Liberty dunks and the paint underneath seemed unharmed

Last edited:

just don't soak the shoe. use a little on a rag or cotton pad and use light strokes and it shouldn't be an issue

plenty of people did it to the Statue of Liberty dunks and the paint underneath seemed unharmed

:nerd:

might want to buy both and do that but knowing the hype on these i wont get either :x

Money wise I'm only going to have enough for the black pair sadly hopefully I can cop for retail or reasonable resell.

Not even scuffed, rubbed off with acetone or nailpolish remover.  I think he too old to be poppin ollies lol

I want these are they online only and does PAC sun carry these I've never bought any sb before I'm a retro 1 lover to the fullest nd these are sickkkk.

I want these are they online only and does PAC sun carry these I've never bought any sb before I'm a retro 1 lover to the fullest nd these are sickkkk.
no pacsun won't have these call around for your local skate shops releases

Back
Top Bottom