Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_LAT_SK8_28793.jpg

Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_TOP_SK8_28788.jpg

Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_PAIR_SK8_28789.jpg
curious how these got so scuffed up but no crease

curious how these got so scuffed up but no crease
These are sample pairs used for the photo shoot.  They were doctored up with something abrasive to emphasize the effect.

The aging did not come from wear.

I'm hoping there not crazy limited... I was excited for the first few futures... Saw those prices almost lost faith in humanity

are these gonna be limited?
mean.gif
Unfortunately, yes from what I'm hearing...word is they're more limited then the usual SB releases which is smaller then standard JB releases...but anyone's guess is good as the next guy when it comes to production numbers.Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Unfortunately, yes from what I'm hearing...word is they're more limited then the usual SB releases which is smaller then standard JB releases...but anyone's guess is good as the next guy when it comes to production numbers.Guess we'll have to wait and see.
probably as limited as the 1st drop 

Just learned that one store here in the PH will only receive 20 pairs
mean.gif

Last edited:
What store fam? 20 pairs of both black and white Lance Mountains or 20 for each CW?
WeLegendary. Not clear yet tho, but I think it would be 20 pairs of both. 

EDIT: Someone's accepting preorders, he's gonna get 10 of the 20 pairs WL has. 

Last edited:
The original story our rep told us was most shops wouldn't have a choice in what color they'd receive and they'd only get one. Take it for what's it's worth but I confirmed these were coming out before the first pair dropped so he's at least partially right

i guess i got lucky because i was able to get the tiff highs easier than aj1 sb. I was able to get tiffs off NDC and a pair off premiere. Struck out with the AJ SBs everywhere
same here..
The Tiffs were easier to get than the AJ1xSB... as I said before.. folks were going back through the line and doubling up on the Tiffs at my local shop.

Last edited:
The original story our rep told us was most shops wouldn't have a choice in what color they'd receive and they'd only get one. Take it for what's it's worth but I confirmed these were coming out before the first pair dropped so he's at least partially right
at least in my local shop both cws are coming..little quantities for whites though..

Back
Top Bottom