Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

Just got the whites a few days ago thanks to riceNeggs.....Still hoping to get my hands on the black 1s for a decent price, the prices for the blacks are a lil too ridiculous!!!!....:smh:

I have a pair of the blacks and the quality is ridiculous, one of the best quality ones I own! Definatley worth the price tag for the blacks, the whites on the other hand without having them yet I can't justify the price tag, I'm bout to head up to NYC soon, if I find a pair for retail maybe I'll pick em up

I too would like info if possible about white pinnacles if possible... feel pretty hopeless trying to find a pair and might have to resort to high reseller prices... |I

IM NOT SURE SOME OF YOU GUYS REALIZE IM IN HERE PICKING MEMBERS OFF THAT CANT FOLLOW THE RULES BUT I AM.

AND IM GETTING TIRED OF DELETING THE POSTS TOO. WILL START BANNING MEMBERS FROM THE THREAD.

Are the white pinnacles still sitting in stores?i dont know if i should get a pair from a reseller thats selling for $510 if i can still cop for retail.
Thats not a bad price at all IMO!!...thats around the price i tried to get my pair for but had to pay a lil more 
ohwell.gif

Are the white pinnacles still sitting in stores?i dont know if i should get a pair from a reseller thats selling for $510 if i can still cop for retail.

If you're talking about that one IG seller then you're screwed. Guy is a notorious scammer.

If you're talking about that one IG seller then you're screwed. Guy is a notorious scammer.

No,its a seller i saw on the bay that was willing to do pp invoice for $510.

Can anybody tell me if these run big or TTS?

cheanko cheanko It's different... Not sure how to explain it.

Bows & Arrows has a 14 left if anyone's a 14 in here.

cheanko cheanko It's different... Not sure how to explain it.

Bows & Arrows has a 14 left if anyone's a 14 in here.

Is it at least as soft as those shoes i listed?i already have my pair coming for $480 shipped.basically retail plus tax plus shipping plus pp fees.im very surprised that these are not selling well and resell value is low. Flightclub has the whites for $600.

Last edited:
cheanko cheanko No, it has a different give to it. Leather on SBB & Chi's are softer. That's a pretty good price. Yeah, I'm shocked that the Whites aren't really moving for much at all. I'm probably going to try to grab my pair soon. I wonder if the Tan/Brown pair's still coming out.

cheanko cheanko No, it has a different give to it. Leather on SBB & Chi's are softer. That's a pretty good price. Yeah, I'm shocked that the Whites aren't really moving for much at all. I'm probably going to try to grab my pair soon. I wonder if the Tan/Brown pair's still coming out.

Probably because of the retail price and majority of the pairs going to resellers?i have checked on ebay and resellers have multiple pairs of the whites.

I wish i half sized up. I usually go for sz 9.5 but i swear i read somewhere that the pinnacles run a little bit big.

I am also waiting for the brown pair i might get those as well if the price is right. Black isnt really my color so im not going to complete the set.

Last edited:
The fakes for black pinnacles have finally arrived. Do u guys think there are fakes of the white pair?trying to be cautious of the pair i just got.

View media item 1663098
Dude your pair is fine stop sweatin :lol: dang shoes came out a week or two ago you're good [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Dude your pair is fine stop sweatin :lol: dang shoes came out a week or two ago you're good [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

This is what i hate about jordans,you got too worry about the fakes. This is why i favor SBs more than jordans. The LMs made me transition to JB especially the AJ1s tho. Actually the white LMs triggered me to start collecting.

squatchnt squatchnt In NY or Vegas? My friend had one of his friends go check in NY and asked the manager and they said sold out even though they told me and him on the phone that they had pairs (before and after he asked) :smh: :x

Last edited:
squatchnt squatchnt In NY or Vegas? My friend had one of his friends go check in NY and asked the manager and they said sold out even though they told me and him on the phone that they had pairs (before and after he asked) :smh: :x
This was in NY. They were on display but I didn't ask about sizes. Not the behind the glass display either. If u want me to check for sizes tomorrow just let me know.

squatchnt squatchnt Word, yeah that sounds good man. I'm going to see if my friend can get his friend to go back out there (he knows nothing about shose at all lol) Guess my boy should've sent him a picture of the Pinnacles first lol.

Back
Top Bottom