Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Man if I win any raffles I hope the store lets me get them on Friday, cause I'll be working Saturday lol.

I entered two raffles in my area, I'm new to this whole raffle thing. So they usually call on thursday or friday?

Im in on the HoH raffle and Nike raffle.. now to wait for the call.

They also got 6 FSR's at Nike - that's a good amount, doesn't seem tight

Last edited:
Pretty sure if youre up fairly early youll get a pair. Cant see these sitting for more than a day though.

Will Footlocker allow me to use a bday coupon?

Got home and saw my pair came early. Leather is amazing, but the quality control is terrible. My whole toe box is wrapped in glue like this.

View media item 1249028
Sucks that the high cardboard inserts didn't come with these, they really help hold the shoe together when they are being shipped.

Now to get another pair for retail this Saturday.

Hype as usual. :lol:

Not sure how its looking in-stores, maybe head to the mall or mom/pop early morning, but I have a feeling you might be able to get them off NDC or FNL.

Thanks. I'm defenseless against these damn bots. Guess I'll see how things go.

How so? Better quality than the black/reds thats forsure. It's the same shoe. This colorway is straight
nthat.gif
because they ain't breds tho

kimterran kimterran They'll e-mail you Friday if you win and you have until 1PM on Saturday to pick them up. I'm hoping to win there because they're not shady like some stores around here that make you buy a shirt or something with the shoes. It sucks for people that wear an 8. I remember for the Bred 1's, most Shiekhs didn't even have the option of choosing an 8.

kimterran kimterran They'll e-mail you Friday if you win and you have until 1PM on Saturday to pick them up. I'm hoping to win there because they're not shady like some stores around here that make you buy a shirt or something with the shoes. It sucks for people that wear an 8. I remember for the Bred 1's, most Shiekhs didn't even have the option of choosing an 8.
Always hear bout this and always baffles me. Glad I never ran into any stores like that...

willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 A Shoe Palace around here made me buy some Jordan shorts or a tank when I won the Shadows. :smh: I mean I'd rather buy a pair of socks or two instead of some stuff that I wouldn't even wear. Shoe Palace in Southland let you buy 3 shirts to guarantee Bred 1's last year (I think I read about it in the Bred 1 thread)

Back
Top Bottom