Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Looking like not too much hype where I'm at.... looking like 1 or 2 pages on raffles so of the 5 stores in went to I should at least get one phone call

Looking like not too much hype where I'm at.... looking like 1 or 2 pages on raffles so of the 5 stores in went to I should at least get one phone call
lets keep it that way. i think opinion will change after release

Is there any fit pics of these? or even for the past releasees on these i want to know what they look like on feet.

If anyone can pm me the shiekh codes for San jose area, I'd really appreciate it.

im in europe and my local FL still dont know if they gonna have them or not. im a bit pissed with them tbh...

Can someone explain to me why everyone keeps calling the Melo 1's a mid?  Just saw CP is getting a pair, 9 lace holes, and its being called a mid as well??

Can someone explain to me why everyone keeps calling the Melo 1's a mid?  Just saw CP is getting a pair, 9 lace holes, and its being called a mid as well??

cuz they aint loud & they suck

reggie miller/mid 1's = melo's , cp3's

kush 1's = blk/red, blk toe, chi & that blue cw everyone loves

Last edited:
cuz they aint loud & they suck

reggie miller/mid 1's = melo's , cp3's

kush 1's = blk/red, blk toe, chi & that blue cw everyone loves
cp is my fav player so im **** with them but still not understand why they used those colors on a clipper players shoe. melos suck cuz of melo...

Raffles just ended nearly an hour ago. Waiting for at least one call by Friday. The other stores that didn't raffle are doing FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom