Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Who got the Shiekh codes for San Francisco area? The store I called told me they only do in store raffles now, which is obviously crap.

Entered 1 raffle yesterday and was the only 9 out of the 2 pages.... Lets see how this goes

I checked these out last night at my local spot. The leather quality is really nice, at least 2013 Shadow level. Black Toes and Breds are not even close to these material wise. I have all of them and the Vegas 1s. Gonna double up on these for sure. They won't be sitting.

There wasn't a line out there yesterday and it's raining out here today, don't see 1 umbrella in that pic so I'm gonna say ducktales to create more hype :smh:

Got home and saw my pair came early. Leather is amazing, but the quality control is terrible. My whole toe box is wrapped in glue like this.

View media item 1249028
Sucks that the high cardboard inserts didn't come with these, they really help hold the shoe together when they are being shipped.

Now to get another pair for retail this Saturday.

Where did you get them from ?

these are looking like a tough cop?

Been away for over a month and i didn't even know these were coming out this week.

Back
Top Bottom