Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

how can i get a hold of these CONCORD 1? LMFAO!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

it was a joke! dont flame me! haha
*becomes nickname 2 weeks later*

The panic in this room over these shoes is incredible.

I am not mad at anyone for dropping extra on these shoes to secure your pair. But damn...The way this is looking, maybe I should put up an ebay preorder (I'm kidding, I hate ebay).

Good luck peoples...I think they will be around on Saturday afternoon, personally, and I'm not even a little bit worried. But things are different in different places.

I am not mad at anyone for dropping extra on these shoes to secure your pair. But damn...The way this is looking, maybe I should put up an ebay preorder (I'm kidding, I hate ebay).

Good luck peoples...I think they will be around on Saturday afternoon, personally, and I'm not even a little bit worried. But things are different in different places.
i think the entire day it will be available in my area :D

Not taking chances... If im able to land a pair on RD... I'll get rid of my extra pair for my pre-order cost.

Its because of the experience as of late with..humans vs the 5 million ATC services out there.

Even the last few non hyped shoes have been a pain to get in the cart on NDC because of that.

You got people running 24/7 ATC services for a monthly fee. Any announced drop is gobbled up by them, even if they are just testing their programs.

Black White OG is getting Hype day by day by this Thread :smile:

So Far as the pictures shared on this thread, the Leather is quite buttery compared to the 2013 OG releases

of course nothing beats the Lance Mountain but I think its lik
if this cat isnt posting pics of his LM's, hes talking about them...
Just called my local villa, they're doing fcfs
this should speak volumes to those who arent depending on the bigger shoe chains, im getting mine from the same place i got my royals and shadows.

royals and shadows were fcfs, breds were raffled ( we all know why they would go that route) ....sneaker boutiques and mom and pops should be doing fcfs for these

laugh.gif
 you guys just saved him a few more arguments in the future
this
I have a strong feeling these wont be a headache.
this

Think people are tripping due to reports from other places with a very low allocation amount

Even New York and jersey is kinda low

So when you see that low stock amount and we all know employees will pull pairs plus those shady stores with the raffle antics

People get worried for their pairs

A year ago I'd say not to sweat this release...

But times have changed 
mean.gif

Black/Reds, Royals, Shadows, Black Toes have people thirsty for this OG 1 treatment.

These aren't Barons, Family Forevers, Carmines, Laneys (trash)

It's an AJ1 original with the NA Treatment  
laugh.gif

Nothing else needs to be said

Shadows sat for a month in many locations and are now selling for $275+ easy. That alone should tell you something about this OG NA treatment 1 hype

@NorwayDre

Last edited:
None of my local getting these... They didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked smh... Ebay early pairs for 200 starting to not look so bad..

Back
Top Bottom