Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

^ same here...idk if thats good or bad though. I called my HOH none of the employees knew. They had to get a manager...and he was even like call back this week.

Stores around my way are telling me to call later this week to see if they get any. FNL confirmed they're not getting any, though.

Gonna be an instant sell out.

Hope I can trade my breds for a pair
roll.gif

There was no hype for any of the OG 1's in my city except for the breds. That includes the Royals.

To say the Shadows "sat" for a month is a little inaccurate, but there were pairs in scattered sizes in store for several weeks after release. And way more in local fb groups for retail or slightly above retail.

there was definite hype surrounding the royals pre-release and especially after with the with euro distribution...dudes were scattering

im just glad i as able to get them fcfs before things got real unpredictable with shoe releases ie raffle/bots/backdoor shenanigans
mean.gif

shadows sat in certain areas and resellers werent making anything off of them until post black/red release

Last edited:
I thank God everyday I got lucky and got thru on End the day the Royals dropped. **** has been a fool ever since.

Yall doing a bit too much over these Black and White 1s tho. Coming from someone who has their pair and talked to my local who mistakenly put them out last week, there really isn't much hype for these. Hell my local had them out for like 3 days and I was the first person to even capitalize on their mistake. :smokin

I thank God everyday I got lucky and got thru on End the day the Royals dropped. **** has been a fool ever since.

Yall doing a bit too much over these Black and White 1s tho. Coming from someone who has their pair and talked to my local who mistakenly put them out last week, there really isn't much hype for these. Hell my local had them out for like 3 days and I was the first person to even capitalize on their mistake. :smokin
Shouldnt you thank him for other blessings instead of leather and rubber :lol:

Last edited:
for those looking to cop online...eastbay will have them

not sure if it was previously mentioned

Last edited:
these will be an easy cop. They are as limited as Breds/Royals/Shadows.  they will be as available as the Baron 1s. 

Back
Top Bottom