Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

heat provider is joke.. sold me a DS pair of ferrari when it arrived it was heavily used with terrible smell on it to.. please watch out for this clown.
Repped for good info. Im sure your post will definitely help some of the community out. Good looks

Can't wait for these. Am I the only one entering raffles tomorrow? Gonna hit up 2 footlockers.

Last edited:
These are
smokin.gif

Ask if you want more pics
Hows the leather sir? Black Toe quality or Shadow Quality?

Can't wait for these. Am I the only one entering raffles tomorrow? Gonna hit up 2 footlockers.

I've only got 1 store, HOH, in my area that says they're gettin em.. Doing raffle tomorro and tues. Drove to another mall 30 mins away today to enter 2 raffles.. And the HOH there said they were gonna be FCFS. I sure hope I can win one of the raffles, these are already starting to be a pain. Odd thing is, a lot of the stores that got the other OG1s are saying they're not gettin these. Either employees holding em or they're at fewer stores..

Well I caved in. Legit seller in ebay wanted $205 he did $185 shipped through PayPal. Headache saved. If they are easy oh well I'm out $30. Rather secure my pair now just invade. I usually never due this but these NA 1s have been hit it miss. Have only been successful on shadows..black toes and FFs. Copped clovers on discount.

100% Legit - Everything from the Stiitching upto the Logo - Perfect! 

Mind if I ask how did you get the pair, and COngrats for copping. I hope I can cop on the release day. Can't get early budget is tight at the moment.

Please may I ask for a close up pic on the swoosh part area leather and the white body, I want to see the Textured. 

Thanks.

Mind if I ask how did you get the pair, and COngrats for copping. I hope I can cop on the release day. Can't get early budget is tight at the moment.

Please may I ask for a close up pic on the swoosh part area leather and the white body, I want to see the Textured. 

Thanks.
Get back to my PM 
laugh.gif

Sadly I'm gonna have to pass on these this weekend. A word to wise, if you want these and know of a spot doing FCFS, be one of the first three people in line. Store employees will easily tell you they sold out of your size . I've experienced this. How can this be your last twelve when I'm third in line and the two dudes ahead of me got the 9.5 and. 10. Madness

Thanks.
My connect :tongue:
:smokinView media item 1244632

Last edited:
Sadly I'm gonna have to pass on these this weekend. A word to wise, if you want these and know of a spot doing FCFS, be one of the first three people in line. Store employees will easily tell you they sold out of your size . I've experienced this. How can this be your last twelve when I'm third in line and the two dudes ahead of me got the 9.5 and. 10. Madness
QFT

Anyone know of a place I can cop early for a relatively decent price?  It's gonna be hell out here and my wife is gonna get me a pair (my gift for holding our rent down by myself for quite a while).  Looking for an 11 (my family forever ones were an 11).  

If it's a storefront I'm out here in NYC (Queens).  I usually shop downtown brooklyn.  The guy who owns Dr. Jays is my buddy but Nike hasn't been hooking him up with some of these rarities (he got the 13 reflectives and the riverwalks but not the slam dunks).  I also have a foot action connect but I'm not sure what he can swing.

House of Hoops had slam dunks left, and the guy ran and checked with me but the manager waived him off (probably had someone in mind, considering their already going for upwards of 5).  Like anything, it's who you know.  

I feel your pain.

roll.gif
 Too funny.

Anyways these look great. Going to pick up my raffle ticket sometime today...... god raffles suck 

M
make me, I can tell you are a resellers dream.

Woah

That escalated quickly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom