Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

I feel like I was one of the few that were genuinely excited for these. Just picked them up from a mom and pop and I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with them in hand. They feel like celtics/hawks which is v what I was expecting but was hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I'm keeping them nevertheless. Will post pics later

Welp, I just picked them up for 140$ shipped from KixSquare for retail with free shipping cant beat that! This is def going to be a everyday shoe for me. Cant wait to rock the hell out of it....

I feel like I was one of the few that were genuinely excited for these. Just picked them up from a mom and pop and I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with them in hand. They feel like celtics/hawks which is v what I was expecting but was hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I'm keeping them nevertheless. Will post pics later
thats exactly what i thought.... went from possible gtd to nah after that comparison

Yeaaaa..... I'm kind of let down to be honest, I had high hope hopes after the black/whites - these ain't even close in any aspect.

how the heck do you have 127 dollars worth of monies coming back?

The most ive gotten is 31 at a time. which was from online cyber monday shopping. hopefully these 1's sit so i can cop next week. I nee to focus on xmas presents this week.
mainly because nike is giving 12% and i copped off Eastbay and Footlocker so i got back money from them as well
happy.gif

how the heck do you have 127 dollars worth of monies coming back?

The most ive gotten is 31 at a time. which was from online cyber monday shopping. hopefully these 1's sit so i can cop next week. I nee to focus on xmas presents this week.
ive seen people with 4 digit ebates balances ....

Ebates was only good when I used to get referrals from NT a few years back. Made $1k strictly from referrals then meth or something made me take it out of my sig but now I see all kinds of people with it..

Ebates was only good when I used to get referrals from NT a few years back. Made $1k strictly from referrals then meth or something made me take it out of my sig but now I see all kinds of people with it..
umm so why dont you put it back & site the other who have it in thiers?

Do you just cart it then go to ebates and then open up their link in a new tab?
Or u can log on to ebates 1st n go from there.....
Made 25 bucks btween the db8 and yhe sbs nrth but i used fatwallet [emoji]128528[/emoji]

umm so why dont you put it back & site the other who have it in thiers?

everyone knows about it now :lol:

pretty much no one on the site was up on it during that time on NT. if i had it in my sig since then, whos knows what would have happened :lol:

wait so how much do these retail for?

this is the 2nd site selling them for $120

$130 shipped should I do it??

NAHHHHH I want these Solebox Adidas or DB Penny's. These gonna flop on the after market and I'll scoop on the low

The best way to use ebates is:

For example you want to use NDC. 

a few minutes before the drop, click on Nike from the ebates site and let it do the whole start up and open a Nike.com link.  Once the link has done its thing just click on your cart even though its empty. 

In a new window, go to nike manually or click the countdown link nike tweets. do the whole add to cart process and stuff. once its in your cart go back to the window that ebates opened that is your checkout cart. Complete the checkout process in that window and voila

Also if you use chrome, you can download the ebates toolbar. Any time you click on ANY site that is on ebates there will be a little drop down that shows on your screen telling you how much cash back you get for that site and all you have to is click the red active button thats on the screen.

Last edited:
The best way to use ebates is:

For example you want to use NDC. 

a few minutes before the drop, click on Nike from the ebates site and let it do the whole start up and open a Nike.com link.  Once the link has done its thing just click on your cart even though its empty. 

In a new window, go to nike manually or click the countdown link nike tweets. do the whole add to cart process and stuff. once its in your cart go back to the window that ebates opened that is your checkout cart. Complete the checkout process in that window and voila

Also if you use chrome, you can download the ebates toolbar. Any time you click on ANY site that is on ebates there will be a little drop down that shows on your screen telling you how much cash back you get for that site and all you have to is click the red active button thats on the screen.

Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom