Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Thanks bro! Glad I have one-in-my-pocket. No call from NR yet, though, so I'm unsure if I struck out there or they haven't made all calls yet. Hope you cook!
Just got the call from Woodfield HOH for my 11.5... I'm glad I can sleep in... I hope we all cook and feast! 

A lot of my friends have seen these and person and are telling me to pass. I lol'd nawww, im cawping this. Perfect beaters, and I like them for non beater wearage as well haha
he was being a good friend 

Just got the call from Woodfield HOH for my 11.5... I'm glad I can sleep in... I hope we all cook and feast! 

I hope so too for everyone. Shouldn't be too hard to get. I got my pair from FTA, trying to get another one online.

Entered one raffle and got a call. Low demand on these. I like em, very clean cw + NA. Will post some pics when in hand

SAW THEM IN PERSON AT A MOM AND POP SHOP AND THEY LOOK GREAT BUT I HAVE TO STOP COPPING KICKS I DONT ABSOLUTELY NEED

Anyone know if I could use my $10 off $50 purchase from doing the FTA survey on these shoes?

Thanks,

Same here m going to try for the dbs 1st after the chaos im hitting the mall.... If available n clean m copping.... If not ... Oh well
My good buddy just bought them early for a premium and he NEVER pays resellers...called me to say that they're straight fire. Said he liked them better than the Barons or the black and whites.

SAW THEM IN PERSON AT A MOM AND POP SHOP AND THEY LOOK GREAT BUT I HAVE TO STOP COPPING KICKS I DONT ABSOLUTELY NEED
i said this over n over before and i came to the conclusion that i dont ABSOLUTELY NEED any of them especially with what i already have.

So i needed to come up with a new reason to not spend money on the kicks.

1st of the year, the plan is limit myself save the rest of the money to move out this state

Saw em yesterday, they're really not that shiny in person. As usual mom and pops are charging almost double retail over here so I'll wait till RD.

My pairs locked in. Phew. Another 1 to the pile. Most worn numbered j by far, go with anythin

Saw em yesterday, they're really not that shiny in person. As usual mom and pops are charging almost double retail over here so I'll wait till RD.

double :lol:

I saw a resller try to sell these early for $200 and nobody was biting

Double?! Are they allow to do that? Where are you located?
double :lol:

I saw a resller try to sell these early for $200 and nobody was biting

I'm in NYC. I was passing thru downtown Brooklyn so I decided to get a look at em in person.Well not exactly double on this release anyway. :lol: Idk why I'm thinking retail is $120. They did want $270 for the black/white tho. I gave em the :stoneface: and walked out. A spot in my neighborhood in Queens wand $260 for the recent KO, needless to say they're still on the shelves everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom