Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Those habibis be ruthless with the prices. Not even mad because they do move stuff at their prices.

Exactly. Me personally I look for the best deal. :lol: A lot of dudes drop coin without thinking twice but when you have a family priorities change lol.

I always pass thru them spots for ***** and giggles. Those blue bottomed SJs and CG lets me know that on some level they're fugazi...

Exactly. Me personally I look for the best deal. :lol: A lot of dudes drop coin without thinking twice but when you have a family priorities change lol.
a lot of their customers are ppl who get money and don't give a **** about the extra amount that they are paying or just Dont know any better.

I always pass thru them spots for ***** and giggles. Those blue bottomed SJs and CG lets me know that on some level they're fugazi...
yea a lot of those spots buy kicks from stores/random ppl and usually lowball like crazy which is why you see so many fakes. Fordham was littered with black infrared 6s two months before release. They were also selling slam dunk vis for 4-450(for a side store to be selling em that low is a problem)

Don't forget ebates for that 12% cashback for the under retail cop for anybody online shopping. :smokin

Last edited:
Don't forget ebates for that 12% cashback for anybody online shopping.
smokin.gif

THIS - where ever you cop from

Nike 12%

FootLocker 3%

FinishLine 4%

Eastbay 7%

Champs 4%

FootAction 2.5%

JimmyJazz 4%

NBA Store 2.5%

smokin.gif

no referral links, sir.

SAW THEM IN PERSON AT A MOM AND POP SHOP AND THEY LOOK GREAT BUT I HAVE TO STOP COPPING KICKS I DONT ABSOLUTELY NEED

Felt the same way... But I like these better than the Red Pod 13. So I will be passing on those and cop these instead.

Don't forget ebates for that 12% cashback for anybody online shopping.
smokin.gif
THIS - where ever you cop from

Nike 12%
FootLocker 3%
FinishLine 4%
Eastbay 7%
Champs 4%
FootAction 2.5%
JimmyJazz 4%
NBA Store 2.5%

smokin.gif
S/O to you for keeping us informed..i finally tried Ebates last weekend and i already have $127.00 from the infrared 6's... to bad i was not using it earlier since i spent thousands on nike.com the last couple years
mad.gif

S/O to you for keeping us informed..i finally tried Ebates last weekend and i already have $127.00 from the infrared 6's... to bad i was not using it earlier since i spent thousands on nike.com the last couple years
mad.gif
How many 6's did u buy?

So how do you cop new releases with ebates?

I've always tried but it never reflects in my account

Well If I strike out online tomorrow morning, I guess I will make a drive to the Nikestore and try at a fcfs pair.

anyone get a call from Thousand Oaks HOH yet? I called and they said they started making calls but arent done yet...

how the heck do you have 127 dollars worth of monies coming back?

The most ive gotten is 31 at a time. which was from online cyber monday shopping. hopefully these 1's sit so i can cop next week. I nee to focus on xmas presents this week.

Back
Top Bottom