Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

**** shoeboxes......except from my '95s :nerd:

On foot yesterday and probably today too
1688041785250.png

To work today, second time wearing these. It’s very close but I feel like I like them more in hand than on the feet but maybe because I don’t really wear red. Also I have to be super careful because I honestly don’t know how to clean the upper..the red feels like it’ll wipe off with 1 swipe. I’m just glad I have a DS pair in the closet so I can wear these without stressing myself out too much.

Attachments

• IMG_6240.jpeg
    IMG_6240.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 631
Are you referring to the little cracking on the lower right side?

…I assumed that would happen to shoes with cracked leather.
Exactly. I’ve probably walked a total of 8-10 miles in these things…

Maybe some white leather paint to spot patch it will work to keep it from being noticeable.

I don’t feel like you can wear these multiple times a week and still sleep at night unless you have two pairs or own the 2015s.

The red paint and the cracked leather make it too stressful.

…maybe it’s just me.

So sick had to tell him twice ha

Correcting his punctuation like a teacher ha

It was hard for you to breath ha

I’m lame and stupid at times, don’t mind me lol

I don’t feel like you can wear these multiple times a week and still sleep at night unless you have two pairs or own the 2015s.

The red paint and the cracked leather make it too stressful.

…maybe it’s just me.
Exact reason why I paid peak resale right before AIR dropped thinking they might actually go up even more. By the way where is that guy that said to mark his words these will “skyrocket” after the movie? :smh:

But yea, I won a pair at retail but couldn’t bring myself to rock them until I secured a second pair. I paid almost $500 but you know what, it’ll even out in the end so I’m not even worried. It still took me a couple months before I could bring myself to unDS the second pair. The LnF’s look nice behind a display case or on your feet, there’s no right or wrong answer with these.

Attachments

• IMG_3823.jpeg
    IMG_3823.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 484
Back
Top Bottom