Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I bet they go up some.

But nowhere close to 2015 Chicagos.

…probably not even half that.
It’s still a lot of resellers with pairs. They will dry up soon, not to mention, the amount of fakes circulating keeping the price down. They probably sit at around $550-$600 in a year or two. How many people here would sell their pair for $500, not many. That’s how I know it’s just resellers.

$465 shipped after the sneakersdeal discount.

…not the end of the world.

9F9AACD8-4081-4878-9BE2-4ED3F7921364.gif

Lol not a bad price for this market. Some sellers will increase the price on all their inventory when these codes go live so you made out fine imo. Aside from paying $465 for a shoe :lol: But I can’t judge I’ve done wayyy worse on shoes that don’t look as good

Lol not a bad price for this market. Some sellers will increase the price on all their inventory when these codes go live so you made out fine imo. Aside from paying $465 for a shoe :lol: But I can’t judge I’ve done wayyy worse on shoes that don’t look as good
Does the sneakersdeal discount come out of the seller's end?

I assumed it was an ebay thing, therefor ebay would cover the cost.

I never received any message about the code.

...can they do that?

...can they do that?
Does not come out of seller’s earnings so it wouldn’t even make any sense for a seller to increase the price due to an eBay coupon

...can they do that?

I believe it comes out of ebay end. sellers are just trying to squeak out an extra 10% in profit to offset fees

makes perfect sense considering the seller still has to pay fees once the sale is made. its a greedy but ive seen it happen on multiple occasions
The sellers fee is based on the price set by the seller and not the price the buyer pays after coupon. So i don’t understand how that makes sense for a seller to increase the price to offset fees. Fee gonna be the same for seller regardless of whether the buyer used a discount or not

I have a dude telling me he sent out an offer for one pair and all 3 accepted and paid. Goes on to say he's gonna contact ebay and find out who paid first and they'll get them.

Sounds like big :emoji_tophat: to me

The sellers fee is based on the price set by the seller and not the price the buyer pays after coupon. So i don’t understand how that makes sense for a seller to increase the price to offset fees. Fee gonna be the same for seller regardless of whether the buyer used a discount or not

I don’t think youre understanding what I’m saying. People are taking advantage of the increased buying activity by charging more. I’m not saying the discount impacts what they get, in saying it’s giving them an excuse to charge more.

I’m already having bad luck with these. First mistake was buying from stockx and then eBay sending out the 10% off that I’ve been waiting for literally the next day. Today was the 3rd business day (rep told me seller requested a 24 hour extension) but looks like seller still did not ship.

So I hear now that my options are they match me with another seller selling at the same price (there isn’t right now) and if they can’t, I’ll get a refund. The eBay code ends in 1 day so I would rather get refunded and just buy from eBay for cheaper.

Finally decide to pull the trigger on these and already a bump on the road. Bad enough that I’m sweating bullets that I’ll get a fake pair from stockx. Really hoping for a good outcome.

I’m already having bad luck with these. First mistake was buying from stockx and then eBay sending out the 10% off that I’ve been waiting for literally the next day. Today was the 3rd business day (rep told me seller requested a 24 hour extension) but looks like seller still did not ship.

So I hear now that my options are they match me with another seller selling at the same price (there isn’t right now) and if they can’t, I’ll get a refund. The eBay code ends in 1 day so I would rather get refunded and just buy from eBay for cheaper.

Finally decide to pull the trigger on these and already a bump on the road. Bad enough that I’m sweating bullets that I’ll get a fake pair from stockx. Really hoping for a good outcome.
It’s all going to work out brother.

…I believe it.🙏

It’s all going to work out brother.

…I believe it.🙏
Thank you Davey, you must’ve known something cuz the seller ended up shipping it a couple hours ago. But I ended up complaining this morning before the seller shipped and they gave me a $20 coupon to use in the future so not bad.

Now I just gotta pray they send me an authentic pair! Good luck on yours as well!

Back
Top Bottom