Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

W3elPX6v2bqMg.gif
OK man. I hope you get the next release with ease.

These are perfection right here. This is what we should get, not the 💩 they toss us like we should just be grateful to have a pair.​
Need these to release with the big Swoosh. I guess they're MJs PEs because I dont think the retail version back then was that big.

The 1s look way better with the giant Swoosh, it takes up all of the dead space in the middle.

FEbxmShXoAEnflC.jpg
FNlhs4iacAEqqVt.jpg

I agree 100%. It's NOT just the Air Jordan 4's, either. I'm fed up with Nike's/JB's antics, ALL the way around. I'm at the point to where if they change, or do some stupid *** **** to an OG release... I'll just PASS. Hell, the way the game is now, It'll be 98% "L's" all around, in the first place.

I'm NOT paying the resell rape prices, either. Not for this half *** BS. More money saved, for other things. These plastic *** replicas, just don't mean as much as they once did, to me anymore. You can think the sneaker game as a WHOLE for that. F'd up shapes, toe boxes, materials, inflation... you name it.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

:lol: If i ever get some sort of platform this is all I'm talking about. I'm not selling out for a few seeded pairs a year either like every other sneakerhead/influencer.

I'm trashing Nike and pulling no punches.

Not even sure the point of looking forward to these as they'll be impossible to get at retail, and resale is likely to start super high unlike some GRs that start out reasonable (like $50-$70 over retail), then work their way up.

I'm seeing that apparently that pair isn't actually legit and that some rep maker did that :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom