Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I hope these shoes age terribly with all that cracking. Yeah, I said it.
1668993337121.png

Can't wait to see the pictures you post of him with them....
For sure bro'!

He just got back home a few minutes ago and he still ignores all of what's been happening backstage today...and sees me on my phone managing all the ongoing messages wondering what's happening!!! lol
He has NO idea yet!

I will have him create a NT account where he will address the NT fam to thank everyone here when the right time comes, post pics with his J's Lost and Found and I'll even have him record a thank you message on his instagram that he'll be able to share the link here.

Man seriously it's like a real Hollywood scenario, when you think about it ''Lost and Found'' what a fitting name for a shoe and my little man's story! This is as real as it can be! Wow!

This name will stick because it has all of its meaning with today's story.

For sure bro'!

He just got back home a few minutes ago and he still ignores all of what's been happening backstage today...and sees me on my phone managing all the ongoing messages wondering what's happening!!! lol
He has NO idea yet!

I will have him create a NT account where he will address the NT fam to thank everyone here when the right time comes, post pics with his J's Lost and Found and I'll even have him record a thank you message on his instagram that he'll be able to share the link here.

Man seriously it's like a real Hollywood scenario, when you think about it ''Lost and Found'' what a fitting name for a shoe and my little man's story! This is as real as it can be! Wow!

This name will stick because it has all of its meaning with today's story.
I had to get part time job when young to get what I wanted and my dad was a dentist.
You go ....

Update for all those that have been following this very unique Lost and Found story today on NT.

Just so everybody knows, thanks to the great generosity of NT member turbo95eg6 who donated to the cause and everyone's support here, we just got a step closer! Thanks to all that have reached out, you're the best! I don't know what else to add, this is truly unbelievable NT fam!

We're currently at 370!

lol what is this nonsense about these not being "real" chicago's because of the aged effect. The color blocking and model number gives it the chicago moniker. Just like how Off White 1's are Chicago 1's, 2013 chicagos even with the jumpman are still chicago 1's, the 2003 patent MIDS are chicago 1's, the chicago 1 lows are chicago 1's.

Only GIMMICK 1's you can say aren't really chicago 1's are those Homage 2 Homes and the La2Chi with the paint removed.

Update for all those that have been following this very unique Lost and Found story today on NT.

Just so everybody knows, thanks to the great generosity of NT member turbo95eg6 who donated to the cause and everyone's support here, we just got a step closer! Thanks to all that have reached out, you're the best! I don't know what else to add, this is truly unbelievable NT fam!

We're currently at 370!
try offerup in your area, you might actually see a pair for about 380-4 that’s what they’ve been at in Cali

Back
Top Bottom