Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

4CD80656-0289-4CF0-A9E0-9620FD7AEDF4.jpeg

For that price you can buy the 2015 pair. They will probably be about $500-$550, give or take.
Somebody just said these might actually take the 2015 prices up if they done right. Just imagine if that’s the case. 😩😭

Would like to have these, but no shoe is worth more than $350 to me....So many stacked boxes, just can't justify it just out of principle. Oh well.

They need to make more quantities than patent bred 1s and cg 11s combined.

Would like to have these, but no shoe is worth more than $350 to me....So many stacked boxes, just can't justify it just out of principle. Oh well.

What I've been doing is just selling those I "planned" to wear and just use those funds to pay for the ones I really want.

They need to make more quantities than patent bred 1s and cg 11s combined.

What I've been doing is just selling those I "planned" to wear and just use those funds to pay for the ones I really want.

Makes sense. For me it's not about the actual cash, it's about the principle of not feeling that a shoe is worth paying that much for. Even $350 is borderline , but oh well....

I just don't understand the point in throwing out outrages numbers regarding how much these will cost resell. $1-2K out the door is insane for any shoe. Resellers, botters and lurkers read that and lick their chops. You're basically asking for it by speaking that into existence lol. It just isn't necessary and likely incorrect anyway. That's all. Carry on.

I blame AMM

But the black part I can deal with the cracked leather - wish it wasn’t on the white part.

Doesn’t matter, will cop (if possible) and if not on to next shoe.

Back
Top Bottom