Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Out of all the Chicagos it’s the best Chicago. Hands down the best. Followed by off white Chicago. Regular Chicago and then spider man.
0F24433C-0E70-43D1-AF67-0D6D7B18041A.jpeg

You’re trying to trigger people, we get it. Pretty much social media as a whole in this era. Kids these days are built different :lol:

My
When ya watch some goofy youtube video like that, then share it so others can also watch his goofy youtube video, you doing exactly what the goofy dude wants you to do...
My fault.. wasn’t sharing it so you guys can go subscribe I thought the **** was goofy also another reason why the sneaker community is in shambles

696B6AAD-E008-47C0-A026-F2BCCA1D2671.png

Sizes rn up to mens 10.5 are going for below 350. ****'s crazy yo 😂

I'm starting to think that there's more than 500k pairs produced now, or I may be wrong. Any thoughts?

Apparently there’s a new documentary coming out about Nike and Jordan brand called, The Last EA.

Sports Illustrated just posted a snippet from part of Phil Knight’s interview:

After the 2018 Concord 11 fiasco, Gentry Humphrey and I were on the phone for hours, trying to figure out how to stop regular sneakerheads who just want to wear the shoes from getting exclusive access.

Finally Gentry said, ‘I’ve got it…if a member tries to get EA, we block him and force him to go to StockX. If he lucks out and gets EA, the nearest algorithm defender runs over and bans his account.‘

Every time they logged onto SNKRS…BOOM…they were going down hard.

Anybody but them. Ordinary sneakerheads with no bots were not going to get exclusive access.

that was the EA Rules.”

357CD95F-DA6D-4614-8872-7F00A6A7CC2B.gif
The effort and focus!! Appreciated my guy.

Wow them prices! Wait till ppl are desperate to unload......300?!?!?! 👀 275!?!? 👀....lowkey could be a great investment to buy a FSR

depends on how much stock is allocated to ea tomorrow. wont be mad at all if there are a ton of Ws

I'm starting to think that there's more than 500k pairs produced now, or I may be wrong. Any thoughts?
Can't remember the podcast, but I heard the inventory is a lot higher than 500k. Just what I heard so don't shoot the messenger.

I had told everyone in here about 2 weeks ago that there is close to a million pairs…🤐

People didn’t believe me… 🍿

For any of the experts out there:

What happens if Nike drops 150k EA pairs tomorrow?
Do we see a significant drop in price pre release but a sharp increase in price post release and much sooner than expected?

Peace and Love Sneaker Folkz

My

My fault.. wasn’t sharing it so you guys can go subscribe I thought the **** was goofy also another reason why the sneaker community is in shambles
Nah my bad I came off condescending as hell. What I mean is, they thrive off the engagement whether it's positive or negative. So any clicks and views they get are good to them even if it's people like us coming to hate.

Back
Top Bottom