Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I haven’t hit anything retail since the fire red 4’s. At this point I’ve come to the realization that getting highly sought after sneakers at retail is a young man’s game that requires 100% dedication and heavy usage of social media.

The anxiety, stress, and constant disappointment just isn’t worth it for me. The extra $100 to me is worth ease of mind. Just my humble opinion.

Don't want to be negative but, so many shoes with way less hype are $400-500 on the resale market.

A lot of shoes that aren't anywhere near as iconic as the Chicagos go for $300-400.

That's why I can't see these dipping anywhere below $400-500 on the resale market.

its not all about just being iconic. Honestly, numbers talk. Shoot, white on white AF1 is iconic, but the production numbers going to keep the resale low. I'm not saying the Lost and Found is going to be had near retail. I'm just saying if numbers are really that high, I wouldn't be surprised to see it dip lower than $400.

Plot Twist,

You Finally Hit On These After Catching Mad L’s All Season, And You End Up Wit A Grandpappy’s Sack Pair Like This:
749AA15D-D0AB-4DD3-BCEC-A922AD93A790.jpeg

You Returning Em? Or Moisturizing And Hitting The Streets?

:nerd:

its not all about just being iconic. Honestly, numbers talk. Shoot, white on white AF1 is iconic, but the production numbers going to keep the resale low. I'm not saying the Lost and Found is going to be had near retail. I'm just saying if numbers are really that high, I wouldn't be surprised to see it dip lower than $400.
Pandas have been pretty consistent in price for the money men's sizes and there has to be more than 500k of them. They've been releasing for almost two years now.

800,000 pairs of Jordan 11 Jubilees and they're still 300+ on resale.

I’m pretty sure The patent banneds are gonna be a very good case study for how the market for these will behave

They already are under $400 though and bigger sizes are In low $400s
You're talking before fees on online platforms? You're still paying $450-500 on most sizes on every major platform right now.

And local/backdoor prices are still around $450.

I don't think anyone can get these on the resale market right now for under $400.

You're talking before fees on online platforms? You're still paying $450-500 on most sizes on every major platform right now.

And local/backdoor prices are still around $450.

I don't think anyone can get these on the resale market right now for under $400.
I can get my size for $370 after fees on goat

Ehh, I’ll take my chances of trying to hit a pair at retail. And if I strike out, I’ll take my chances that resale doesn’t stray too far from this when pairs start shipping. Also, would prefer if I had to pay resale, that some of my kicks on goat sell so it’s less money out my pocket and I’ll be paying less for the lost and found with goat credits

734C36B8-3B0D-449D-B30F-EB1F4C38EA61.png

Back
Top Bottom